Please don't promote book giveaways book giveaways here. If you'd like to discuss book giveaways on Mumsnet, contactus@mumsnet.com

Book Giveaway: Knightley & Son: K9 by Rohan Gavin

(10 Posts)
TinaMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 18-Aug-14 11:19:11

Darkus Knightley, tweed-wearing, mega-brained, thoroughly logical 13-year-old is called back into action when a mysterious canine conspiracy comes howling for attention. Knightley & Son: K-9 is a criminally good detective adventure, perfect for fans of Sherlock and sharp-minded sleuths of all shapes and sizes.

We've got 50 copies of this brand new book to give away this week. Click here to find out more and apply for a free copy.

This giveaway is sponsored by Bloomsbury books

cornflakegirl Mon 18-Aug-14 18:24:33

DS1 really enjoyed the first book in this series, so I hope the second is as good!

Picturesinthefirelight Mon 18-Aug-14 18:58:58

Ds & dd both enjoyed the first book.

Ds did a review of it

I found this book interesting and funny.
It had lots of description which made the story exciting. I was always thinking what will happen next? It is a very good book. ! I loved it!

As a young reader, I like funny books. And some people like adventures. Some like scary books.

This book has all of them in. I recommend this book for children 8-12. IT IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!

laurano81 Tue 19-Aug-14 00:43:23

My 11 year old son would love to get a copy of this smile. He even wants to write his own review, in order to expand on his writing skills! He dreams of one day writing his own books grin! Watch this space smile x

frazzledbutcalm Thu 21-Aug-14 22:20:57

Have applied, fingers crossed.

ChrissieMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 26-Aug-14 10:17:04

Thank you to everyone who applied. This giveaway is now closed. We'll be in touch with the winners shortly.

Chrissie MNHQ

susanterblanche Wed 03-Sep-14 20:15:49

Thanks, we enjoyed the first one so very excited when we received the second one today :-)

susanterblanche Wed 03-Sep-14 20:16:48

Thanks, we enjoyed the first one so very excited when we received the second one today :-)

Jenni2legs Thu 04-Sep-14 21:03:34

Just got this in the post, son is looking forward to reading it this weekend after his first week back at school smile

UniS Sat 06-Sep-14 22:14:41

What a nice surprise to get this book, I enjoyed the first, looking forward to reading the second. It will follow its predecessor onto the Year 6 library shelf.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now