Please don't promote book giveaways book giveaways here. If you'd like to discuss book giveaways on Mumsnet, contactus@mumsnet.com

Book giveaway: Amelie and Nanette: Sparkly Shoes and Picnic Parties by Sophie Tilley

(27 Posts)
RachelMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 10-Mar-14 15:22:02

We have 50 copies of Sophie Tilley's wonderful picture book Amelie and Nanette: Sparkly Shoes and Picnic Parties.

You can't fail to be charmed by the wonderfully nostalgic and delightfully innocent world of Amelie and Nanette. Their lives are rich with adventure, sometimes good, sometimes bad (and sometimes a little sad) but always mixed with laughter. The book includes a beautiful stationary set - with both note paper and envelopes.

Apply for a free copy and come back and let us know what you think or post up a review of Amelie and Nanette.

This book giveaway is sponsored by Bloomsbury.

Tabby33 Fri 18-Apr-14 06:45:32

Well this was a success. My 5 year old niece has read this many times in the last few days and shows it off to every person who enters her house. After reading the first time she asked 'can we have a picnic and I will wear one of my very pretty dresses? Oh but of course doodle (our dog) can not come!'
I think the illustrations are beautiful and the little note lets are an added bonus. I think she will find many excuses to throw a tea party or ask to go on a picnic now.
I particular like how understanding mum is at the end!
Thank you for the book.

MasterFlea Tue 06-May-14 05:30:42

Lovely book. My 4 year old especially likes the dog scene. The illustrations are beautiful. It has been read a good few times over the past few weeks and that means it is a hit for DD!

Thank you very much for the copy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now