Please don't promote book giveaways book giveaways here. If you'd like to discuss book giveaways on Mumsnet, contactus@mumsnet.com

Book giveaway this week: Reconstructing Amelia

(26 Posts)
LaraMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 04-Jul-13 11:57:09

Kimberly McCreight's 'Reconstructing Amelia' is a gripping page turner packed with twists and turns. Single mother and lawyer Kate Baron is set to take her career to the next level when her world is turned upside down by the suicide of her daughter, Amelia. Struck with grief, Kate begins to investigate Amelia's troubled private life. The more she discovers, the more questions are raised. Did Amelia really commit suicide or was she killed?

Apply for a free copy here. If you are selected to receive a copy we do expect you to come back, and post your review/ discuss the book with other mumsnetters on this thread.

AnonYonimousBird Tue 20-Aug-13 18:52:41

Well, that didn't take long! Devoured it today, which in itself tells you something. I was desperate to see how it unravelled/turned out and some of it surprised me, some did not.

Anyway, not the best, but certainly a page turner and a bit different from anything else I've read in terms of the core subject matter.

3.5 out of 5 from me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now