PLEASE NOTE: This topic is for discussions about book giveaways being offered on Mumsnet. It's not the place for promoting other book giveaways. If you do that here, we may well delete your thread. If you'd like to discuss running a book giveaway on Mumsnet, please feel free to mail us at contactus@mumsnet.com

After the Fall giveaway - did I dream it??

(10 Posts)
littlewifey Thu 21-Mar-13 13:54:53

Received mine yesterday and have started reading. Thank you :-)

Eirwen Wed 20-Mar-13 13:35:54

Mine too ! Thanks.

IT'S HERE!!!!!!!!!

Thank you. thanks

I'm desperate to read it, now holding off starting a book so that I can dive right in when it gets here.... unheard of for me not to have a book on the go!

Eirwen Tue 19-Mar-13 08:29:03

Yes ! I won one too. Great ! Thanks !

Picturesinthefirelight Mon 18-Mar-13 19:04:40

I must have signed up for it too as I've had ean email earlier. I love the mumsnet book club - it's encouraging me to try stuff I wouldn't have thought of. Usually I find an author read everything they write then get stuck. I've even bought books that sounded interesting when I missed the giveaway. Just recommended it to a real life bookaholic friend.

Yey, thanks Rachel! I just got the email... I won a copy.... thank you. xx

RachelMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 18-Mar-13 11:39:44

We did run the giveaway from March bookclub newsletter. As soon as we hear back from the publishers that the copies have been sent out, we'll notify the winners by email and start up a discussion thread.

Eirwen Mon 18-Mar-13 08:58:16

No, AnonymousBird, you didn't dream it because I entered too! The details were in a Mumsnet e-mail late on the evening of the 11th March. I read it on the 12th and entered right away as it sounded a really interesting book. I think the giveaway was due to close on the Wednesday. I've heard nothing since. Also can't see any mention of it in threads, books pages, etc. Mysterious !

I am sure there was a giveaway this week, which I signed up for THE SECOND it went live. But no mention in threads or on the books homepage or anywhere. Did it happen?? When will we hear - I can't have not got it, I was milliseconds after it opened!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now