PLEASE NOTE: This topic is for discussions about book giveaways being offered on Mumsnet. It's not the place for promoting other book giveaways. If you do that here, we may well delete your thread. If you'd like to discuss running a book giveaway on Mumsnet, please feel free to mail us at contactus@mumsnet.com

September Book giveaway - post your feedback

(5 Posts)
RachelMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 26-Sep-12 10:33:26

From our September book club newsletter we gave away copies of; With My Bodies by Nikki Gemmell, The Monster Calls by Patrick Ness, Her Great Octopus Moment by Kay Langdale, Home Front by Kristin Hannah and Room on the Broom by Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler.

We've heard from Fourth Estate that there's been a delay on sending copies of With My Bodies out but they should be with the 50 winners next week. The other books should have arrived now. When you've had chance to read, please do post your feedback on this thread and let us know what you think of the books.

If you've enjoyed The Monster Calls, author Patrick Ness will be joining us for a Q&A in October. We'll keep you posted on dates.

DuchessofMalfi Wed 26-Sep-12 18:36:15

Looking forward to the Q&A with Patrick Ness. I finished reading A Monster Calls yesterday and absolutely loved it.

SamsGoldilocks Tue 09-Oct-12 20:12:01

I've received two copies of Nikki Gemmell book. I'm quite happy to return it unless it is ok to pass it on to a friend .

countingdown Mon 22-Oct-12 14:51:54

Thanks mumsnet, I received Her Great Octopus Moment last month, and really enjoyed it. It was a quick, easy read, but one that I would recommend. Anyone else read it?

FluffyGail Tue 20-Nov-12 14:15:21

I also got two copies of With My Body by Nikki Gemmell and no contact details about returning it. If there's a Mumsnet reader in the Chichester area, I'd be happy to pass it on.

I came here looking to give feedback on the book but am not sure if this is the right place. But thank you for the book, it was an interesting read.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now