Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

Young mums unite

(4 Posts)
Busybabyhappybaby Fri 04-Nov-16 17:13:03

Hey guys we're two 22yo mums to baby girls 9 and 3 months old and have just started a blog on fun things for young mums to do with their little ones. We'd love some feedback if anyone's got a minute.. www.busybabyhappybaby.wordpress.com
We're happy to return the favour!
We're also really interested in getting young mums together and starting baby groups specifically for young parents and workshops on self-love etc.

Let us know your thoughts?
Thanks xx

user1477282676 Sat 05-Nov-16 10:33:18

Is it only for young mums? What about....not so young mums? Or old mums?

Aside from that...you need pictures up there. Photos of the places you've been to etc.and of the activities you've done.

Busybabyhappybaby Sun 06-Nov-16 10:06:33

The blog is for everyone!! Sorry my post wasn't very clear at all we'd love to give ALL mums fun activity ideas but later on we'd also like to start putting together more groups specifically for young mums. Thank you so much for the feedback will definitely add more pictures! xx

Emiweyxx Sat 03-Dec-16 13:53:33

I'm a young mum and I'd be happy to get involved. My blog is handmademumma.family.blog xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now