Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

Implantation bleeding

(3 Posts)
superstargal123 Sat 09-Jul-16 22:31:08

Can anyone give any advice or have any experience of implantation camps? Am on day 22 of my cycle and I think I ovulated on about day 17.

This morning I got woken up by very intense and painful cramping in my lower abdomen in the middle.

It was more painful than any cramping I get on my period. The weird thing was is was over in about 30 minutes and I haven't had any again since.

Could this be implantation cramps? I haven't had any bleeding. Has anyone else experienced anything similar before they got a BFP

Mrstumbletap Sat 09-Jul-16 22:36:59

I had it, it really hurt, more than a period. But I thought I was just having bad period pains. DS was just difficult right from the start! grin

Dollydumps89 Tue 04-Oct-16 16:44:36

Hi, I'm new here. I am not ttc but had unprotected see a few times this month! I'm not due my period till next week but last night had brown discharge when I wiped (sorry if tmi) then nothing all night then light bleed today ( brown colour) I'm having bad cramps, all of this is unusual for me, I did do a pregnancy test last week as I've had a few symptoms l, sickness, tiredness, no appetite ( all of which were early symptoms of both my previous pregnancy) it was negative! But this has now confused me...any advice please confused

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now