Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

Anyone know of any stylish baby clothing companies which are vaguely affordable??!

(5 Posts)
StyleMima1 Mon 04-Jul-16 08:05:49

I've started an Instagram account Style Mima in the last week with images of clothing I'm buying for my baby Jemima.

I'm only putting up pics of the most stylish stuff I have for her (no white baby grows - they're staying in the drawers!) but what I really love is finding stylish clothing which also happens to be affordable. Any ideas? I know of Gap, H&M, Zara...

Do also follow on Insta if you're interested. I told my friend Ann that I would get 100 followers before Wednesday when I meet her for breakfast and she'll pay for me if I do....!!

Thanks so much guys x

NapQueen Mon 04-Jul-16 08:07:15

hmm

saleorbouy Wed 03-Aug-16 22:04:12

Some clothing might be more expensive but there is a good 2nd hand market on Facebook etc. for some of the brands like Boden & Jo jo. You pay more initially but can easily recoup 50% of the cost on resale so they actually workout cheaper than say Next in the log run. Maybe an option you could use to reduce the cost.

Houseconfusion Wed 03-Aug-16 22:18:32

Wtf

karentop Sun 28-Aug-16 10:57:22

m&s baby and kids clothes are gorgeous and affordable.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now