Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

Bloggers Wanted!

(6 Posts)
Accidentalhipstermum Sun 15-Nov-15 10:16:33

I'm trying to start a fun project between mummy bloggers and beauty/lifestyle bloggers. It's sort of an exchange project where you get paired up with another, similar blogger and send each other an item to review on their blog.

If enough people participate it could be really fun and you might make some good blogging friends, not to mention valuable connections. It's free to take part, you just have to buy an item to send to your blogging partner.

An outline of the details can be found here:

http://accidentalhipstermum.com/2015/11/15/pair-up-project/

I really hope I can pull this off because it's got the potential to be loads of fun! X

TheHouseOnTheLane Sun 15-Nov-15 11:53:55

What do you mean by "Mummy blogger"?

Is that a blog by a Mother about anything or a blog by a Mother about parenting?

Accidentalhipstermum Sun 15-Nov-15 20:44:39

Ideally a blog about parenting but it doesn't have to be. You would have to specify if you wanted a baby/children's item sent or a beauty product then be willing to review it on your blog, put a link to the blog of the sender and a link to my blog, where the project originated, all within the review.

It's just meant to be a bit of fun, you receive something nice in the post, are put in contact with another blogger, then at the end of the project I'll link to all the participants' reviews on their blogs and encourage everyone to view and comment on at least 2 other blogs so it'll create a bit of traffic to the blogs and gain a few (or maybe a lot, if the project goes well) off followers x

hattiebourn Mon 16-Nov-15 16:21:29

Hi sounds interesting, check out www.bournsisters.com we are two sisters, one mum and one mum to be blogging about pregnancy, babies, fashion beauty and lifestyle. X

melaniej22 Sun 06-Dec-15 16:57:17

Hi that sounds fun i am a new blogger, basically blogging about my life, fashion my children etc diaryofabusymummy.com check me out and hope fully i can join you guys xxx

Accidentalhipstermum Sat 02-Jan-16 16:24:09

I didn't actually get round to properly promiting this and only got a few takers. I'm looking to do the same thing but at the end of Jan/ beginning of Feb so I'll post some more details when I've got my uni deadlines out of the way x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now