Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

Back Pain Blog. I've Been Away!

(6 Posts)
PavlovtheCat Thu 06-Aug-15 23:39:37

I've been absent. I have withdrawn into a single MN thread and hidden there for a while. But I am back! Ok. I've said that before. I am trying to be back!

I have a new post, really just a 'hi i'm back, this is what's been happening' kinda thing.

winecantcurebackpain.wordpress.com

It'll get more interesting. Er. Maybe grin

MerdeAlor Fri 07-Aug-15 20:26:08

Off to read it now..smile

Oh, and welcome back Pavlov

MerdeAlor Fri 07-Aug-15 20:37:22

wine Pavlov

How utterly shit for you.
In my mind I too am a festival and getting on with life advocate. But the fact is, it is hard to enjoy doing this stuff if you're in a great deal of pain.

Pain makes everything bloody hard. It's only belligerance and a lack of acceptance that keeps me going.

PavlovtheCat Sun 09-Aug-15 18:04:59

Thanks for reading! I am going to be more regular with my postings, people obviously do want to hear my moaning a little as I've had 500 visits a month on average with many people reading several of the posts, I didn't think anyone would be looking! [grin[

PavlovtheCat Sun 09-Aug-15 18:06:48

oops, sorry, that posted too soon.

I do try very hard to be 'the person i was' but really it's hard. I've just been on a lovely walk in a country house for a charity open day. steep steps with my DH and friends helping me up and down, hills and rocky paths. I was determined to do it. but the consequence is now I am in bed unable to stand, having thrown up from the pain sad But, I think it was worth it grin

PavlovtheCat Mon 10-Aug-15 08:48:20

not so interesting at the moment. far too tired to post anything sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now