Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

Is my blog ok

(5 Posts)
starshaker Fri 13-Mar-15 07:19:53

I was just wondering if somebody could give me some feedback on my blog? Does the comments section work? (ive had no comments sob)

Also any advice etc much appreciated.

Clicky here

CeriBumps1 Fri 13-Mar-15 11:51:38

Hi Chris, I've commented on your blog. It works, I think.
Don't be too downheartend! I have written for years for other people, articles, business blogs ect and cultivating comments and conversations is a difficult thing. I think that sometimes people comment because the topic strikes a chord with them or sometimes because it's about a relationship you have built with a readership and the comment is more about continuing that conversation.
I've not checked your social media but be social. Follow other blogs, reach out to people you like the sound of and build relationships that way.
Just don't stop. smile

starshaker Fri 13-Mar-15 14:57:15

I cant see any comments. Ill see if I can add a widget or something

starshaker Fri 13-Mar-15 15:22:38

ok that added disqus so hopefully that will work now

zanuda Tue 26-May-15 14:10:28

Personally I don't like DISQUS, it makes everything SO-O-O SLOW-W-W. But apparently it give some advantages. At least you didn't close the ability to comment without logging to social media. Some people do and it's annoying. I don't want to load my friends on social media with comments on the subject they are not interested in.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now