Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

vent

(1 Post)
verronikaslaughter Wed 04-Jun-14 16:04:11

Do you know how hard it is for me to be happy for you when your able to have what I want so easily. Ten fold... Just a quarter of what you have is what I want
Take advantage that every two years you get a new bundle and a new 9 months of beautiful impatience while I wanting of the aches, the pains, want of the nausea, insomnia, just to have the one amazing moment that changes my life forever
The wait is the hardest.... mother nature's tell... telling me again and again that i have failed in doing the one thing any girl should while you thrive in that every time your mind slips and you forget to protect your womb from yet another burden... a being forming...creating.... kicking....
Do you know how hard it is for me to be happy for your mistakes when I cant get it right or wrong enough to produce life.... a new life... for us a family... a baby.. a future...
Everything is set up the car the house the jobs the future there just nothing to fill the void.... you, you struggle with money do you buy diapers for your 4 kids or do you buy booze for your 21st birthday bash... not that you can drink it.. your belly swollen with yet more proof.
You make it extremely hard for me to be happy for you. sister.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now