Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

Have i had an early misscarriage?

(4 Posts)
tutsyflower Tue 08-Apr-14 16:20:19

Hi
Im 26 have never been pregnant before and have been ttc for 6 months now.
I started very light brown spotting 4 days after my period was due and after 5 days of this I done the dirty with my husband and red blood came instantly not very heavy but prober period blood. My period normally lasts 5 days and I get cramps on day 1 it is now day 7 of this bleeding and today was the first day of the cramping. Could this just an irregular period or could I be having an early miscarriage?
Thanks x

LillyRose28 Tue 08-Apr-14 22:20:33

Hi Tutsy, are you definitely pregnant, have you done a test I mean? I think it is quite normal to have a small amount of blood (spotting) at the beginning of pregnancy for some women but I am no doctor. I advise you to book an appointment with your G.P and just get checked out. I'm sure everything will be fine! I wish you lots of luck and happiness for the future x

tutsyflower Tue 08-Apr-14 23:30:52

Thank you LillyRose I didn't test for pregnancy this was just a very unusual period for me I can spot sometimes but never that long and my period is usual completely gone by the end of day five and know still going on day 7 could be normal I just thought it was a possible early miss.

tutsyflower Tue 08-Apr-14 23:33:43

Thank you LillyRose I didn't test for pregnancy this was just a very unusual period for me I can spot sometimes but never that long and my period is usual completely gone by the end of day five and know still going on day 7 could be normal I just thought it was a possible early miss.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now