Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

Best app for following blogs

(8 Posts)
MaryShelley Tue 25-Mar-14 20:33:26

I have loads of blogs I like to follow but I'm fed up with going to my bookmarks to find them each time. Is there an app on the ipad that will work better for me?

574ejones Wed 02-Apr-14 13:18:13

Bloglovin is a good way to read the blogs you follow.

rrreow Wed 02-Apr-14 16:33:24

Personally I love Feedly.

MaryShelley Wed 02-Apr-14 18:13:03

Thanks. I can never get feedly to find the blogs I want. I search by putting in the web address - is this right?

rrreow Thu 03-Apr-14 12:01:08

Yes I have the same problem. If it's a popular blog you can just type in the name, but if it's more obscure then I tend to try and find the RSS link on the blog, and I copy & paste that into the feedly search. That usually throws up the correct site.

Badgerwife Fri 04-Apr-14 14:57:07

I use Netvibes and add the web address, it works fine, although I do hear that Feedly is better

KateDavis Tue 08-Apr-14 17:17:59

I also use Feedly. I had similar problem with adding feeds but I have adapted Chrome so I get an orange rss button in the url box for sites I visit with a feed. I think the instructions on how to do it are on this page, if not it should give you some ideas
blog.feedly.com/2013/04/10/adding-new-feeds-to-your-feedly/

rrreow Wed 09-Apr-14 12:08:17

Thanks! That's really helpsul

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now