Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

New Blog Posts for Week Starting 23rd March

(17 Posts)
borninastorm Sun 23-Mar-14 16:53:44

Ooooo I get to start this week's new thread, that's a first! Here's my new blog post for this week -

My mum’s 72, and I thought until I began writing this that she’d had quite an ordinary life raising me and my two older brothers in a boring little village in Scotland.

But as I began to consider her life I realised it was far from conventional.

cjfriess Mon 24-Mar-14 09:14:24

Author Rebecca Colby recommends her favourite picture book Mostly Monsterly. She is also giving away a signed copy of her debut picture book 'There was a Wee Lassie who swallowed a Midgie'.

AllergyMums Mon 24-Mar-14 09:57:13

These are one of our favourite vegan cupcakes. Simple, easy to make, and quite delicious!

www.allergymums.co.uk/articles/Vegan-Golden-Syrup-Cupcakes

Dudess Mon 24-Mar-14 13:34:04

Morning all, here's a positive spin on the rain and cold weather - http://size15stylist.blogspot.co.uk/

Dudess Mon 24-Mar-14 13:36:13

whoops, sorry for the untidy link -

Size15Stylist

CathyRose Tue 25-Mar-14 09:48:32

Writing competitions with May deadlines- so plenty of time to get something ready.
catherinerosedavis.wordpress.com/2014/03/24/competitions-with-may-deadlines/

And a writing exercise.
catherinerosedavis.wordpress.com/2014/03/25/weekly-inspiration-4/

Dudess Tue 25-Mar-14 15:23:33

Just had to comment on the news today that women servers not permitted, due to our distractedness....

Size15Stylist

le4nnes Tue 25-Mar-14 21:10:35

hi everyone, i've recenty started blogging about my trouble in conceiving. the link to my blog is: http://leatheblogger.wordpress.com/ take a look, thanks ;-)

Hello everyone smile My new post is about surviving while raising kids.

8 Simple Rules For Surviving Your Kids

TheTwistedYarn Wed 26-Mar-14 09:42:17

Hello, hello, hello!

I've just finished crocheting a giant rainbow-hued replica of a stained glass window. As you do.

thetwistedyarn.com

ExpressionConfession Wed 26-Mar-14 10:16:38

It's my one year blog anniversary and I've written about my feelings about this plus a handy guide for parents thinking of starting up a blog

ExpressionConfession Fri 28-Mar-14 07:29:01
emmalou64 Fri 28-Mar-14 09:06:46

Hi, I have two new posts on My Social Conscience this week:

My cause of the month

This week's Conscience Kickers - a roundup of news and views that have got me thinking this week.

Thanks for reading!

Shrinkgrowskids Fri 28-Mar-14 11:52:36

Another mothers' day themed blog. The things we won't be thanked for - but did we ever thank our own mums?

shrinkgrowskids.com/2014/03/28/mothers-and-motherhood/

SamanthaBarnesArtist Sat 29-Mar-14 08:03:01

Good Morning MN Blogger

Good morning! I have a new blog post for you as it's been a while since we had a proper catch-up!

Hope you enjoy! Samantha Barnes Artist

tinyurl.com/nv9sa5z

Three photies - two of new paintings finished this week and one of the doggies because I love them!

SamanthaBarnesArtist Sat 29-Mar-14 08:05:50

Oops that was meant to be Good Morning Bloggers!
Sam x

gaylemcdonald Sat 29-Mar-14 20:36:34

Hi all,
I've posted an article about the best ways to keep a toddler occupied on a flight... I'd love it if you could comment to add your own thoughts on this! makethriftlovelife.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/thrifty-ways-to-amuse-toddler-on-flight.html
Thanks,
Gayle

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now