Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

Any Scottish Mumsnet bloggers?

(7 Posts)
gaylemcdonald Fri 21-Mar-14 22:39:11

Hello,

Just wanted to ask if there were any other Scottish Mumsnet bloggers on here?

I write a frugal lifestyle blog called Make Thrift Love Life, I have a one year old daughter with another on the way in July.

I'd love it if you left your blog link here so I can can have a nosey and follow your blogs. Mine is makethriftlovelife.blogspot.co.uk

Thanks!

ClareFlourish Sat 22-Mar-14 17:59:42

I am Scots, though you might not know- from reading my blog, or hearing my accent. I left in 1996. That a blog is Scots is a point in its favour for me, and I stick in a wee bit of Scots chatting to Scots blogging friends.

ClareFlourish Sat 22-Mar-14 18:00:48

Oh, and a link. http://clareflourish.wordpress.com/

bletheringboys Mon 14-Apr-14 18:57:33

Hi I'm from Dundee and just recently started up. I have two boys aged 5 and 3 and looking for some lovely bloggy friends! I blog at blethering boys.blogspot.co.uk

fcknits Mon 21-Apr-14 16:35:44

I am from Scotland but no longer domiciled there - both kids born on the other side of the border!

If you're into knitting or crochet, my blog is: FC Knits.

Celestria Tue 22-Apr-14 23:56:24

Hi, I'm from the highlands. My blog is new and is about learning to lead a happier life. happyhaggis.wordpress.com

MoralFibres Thu 08-May-14 20:04:04

Hey Gayle,

Will definitely take a look at your blog, it sounds right up my street!

I'm Wendy and I live in Edinburgh with my partner and two year old daughter. I blog at www.moralfibres.co.uk - it's all about sustainable living that's hip not hippie. I post a lot of thrifty tips too!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now