Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

Should my new posts be showing in the bloggers network?

(11 Posts)
CathyRose Tue 18-Mar-14 10:54:58

My blog was accepted into the Mumsnet bloggers network last week and my most recent post at that time came up in the bloggers network recent posts. But since then I've added two more posts and neither of them have shown there.

Is it only selected posts that appear, am I supposed to do something to enter them into it, or is there some kind of technical problem?

Thanks.

AllergyMums Tue 18-Mar-14 12:56:26

Watching as I've the same problem.

SMTU Tue 18-Mar-14 17:50:50

Mine's not showing up either sad

AllergyMums Mon 24-Mar-14 11:01:05

Has anyone heard back? Still a problem for me....

CathyRose Mon 24-Mar-14 11:17:26

Still a problem for me too...

I've just emailed bloggers@mumsnet.com, so hopefully if there is something going wrong in the system they'll be able to sort it.

gaylemcdonald Mon 24-Mar-14 16:05:17

I'm the same... maybe our posts are rubbish hahaha!!!

AllergyMums Mon 24-Mar-14 19:03:28

well...that's one explanation!

CathyRose Tue 25-Mar-14 09:52:32

I've had a reply from bloggers@mumsnet.com.
They say their tech team is working on it and the issue should be resolved soon.

theprairie Tue 25-Mar-14 11:22:19

Having the same problem... Glad it's not just me!

Hello, I'm having that problem too - posted a blog entry about 3 hours ago, but it hasn't been uploaded on the MN network. My post from yesterday is still showing, and when you hit refresh the new one (from today) uploads. Confused... Am I doing something wrong?

theprairie Fri 04-Apr-14 14:34:56

We're still having this problem... Only one blog post is showing to date.

Should I be putting in my WordPress blog address (www.theprairie.co.uk/blog) or the feed (www.theprairie.co.uk/feed) in for the blog URL?

Also the blog-info page on Mumsnet is badly formatted at the mo.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now