PLEASE NOTE: All Mumsnetters and Mumsnet Bloggers are welcome to post in this Talk topic but this isn't the place for promoting blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. If you do that here, we may well delete your posts. If you'd like to join the Mumsnet Bloggers Network please do apply: we'd love to look at your blog!

Have you ever started a weight loss / getting fit blog?

(6 Posts)
saranga Wed 12-Mar-14 16:09:34

I blogged about my 10k training last year: paiwings.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/couch%20to%2010k (top post is about the charity I was fundraising for while doing the training)
I probably would have kept writing about the running but I got pregnant and stopped it.

Hi I started blogging my weight loss which I did with my other half. It's been very successful and we've kept the weight off. It inspired my sis to lose weight too, and her hubby. Here's a link. There's lots of food / recipes too. Just ask if you need any info.

forgetdietingforever.blogspot.co.uk/p/our-idea.html

Elaine

Hello, one of my blogs is a fitness thing. I need to work out how I can add this to my blogger profile on here but feel free to have a bit nosey smile

strengthtraining40ouch.blogspot.co.uk

FatNotFit Fri 14-Feb-14 12:32:25

Last try!

FatNotFit Fri 14-Feb-14 07:47:47

Bumps

FatNotFit Fri 14-Feb-14 06:49:51

I just wondered if anyone else has ever started a 'journey' blog... I am unfit and overweight and all the before and after pics of people doing 30DS, couch to 5k and so on have really inspired me!

I thought it might help me keep accountable if I had people reading and following me.

Any tips or suggestions? smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now