Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

New blog posts January 28th - 4th February

(14 Posts)
SamanthaBarnesArtist Tue 28-Jan-14 10:00:05

Hello everyone...I couldn't see the thread so am beginning one here.

This week's blogpost people...every bit of (the dream) is utterly true.. Enjoy & ask yourself..how are you in front of your babes in front of your mirror? Enjoy x Comments MOST welcome x

Title is: The one in which I have coffee with George Clooney and all my clothes fall off...

samanthabarnes.com/2014/01/26/the-one-in-which-i-have-coffee-with-george-clooney-and-all-my-clothes-fall-off/

1andonlyTwinsplustwo Wed 29-Jan-14 10:11:20

http://musingssahm.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/wiggling-wires.html
A scary but wonderful step forward for us. No more tube feeding!

1andonlyTwinsplustwo Wed 29-Jan-14 12:10:56

Lovely post Samantha smile

IfonlyIcouldcrochet Wed 29-Jan-14 13:01:26

ifonlyicouldcrochet.blogspot.co.uk/

if you are new to crochet and want to see my first post on my new blog click here!!

alexpolistigers Thu 30-Jan-14 08:23:15
SonnyDays Thu 30-Jan-14 15:05:36

Hi all! My latest blogpost is about love and worry for our children! The link is below if you are interested!

mysonnydays.wordpress.com

LEKent Thu 30-Jan-14 17:27:34

If any of you follow @Edspire on Twitter you'll know about her daughter Matilda Mae - on Sunday it will be a year since she died.

@Ghostwritermumm has set up a blog link for letters to be written to her.

This is my letter to Matilda Mae x

Some fab posts here. My new one is a quiz, all about awesome parenting. Give it a go and see how you measure up!

The Quiz Of Awesome Parenting

TheLondonMum Mon 03-Feb-14 15:07:21

How I've been emotionally during the first 6 weeks of being a new mother

thelondonmum.me/2014/02/03/6-weeks-post-partum-the-honest-truth-of-how-i-am-emotionally/

TheLondonMum

TheLondonMum Mon 03-Feb-14 15:09:27

How I look physically after the first 6 weeks after giving birth..

thelondonmum.me/2014/02/03/6-weeks-post-partum-the-honest-truth-of-how-i-am-physically/

TheLondonMum

1andonlyTwinsplustwo Tue 04-Feb-14 09:33:45

Another one from me - Dear Mr Gove.....
http://musingssahm.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/dear-mr-gove.html
as a teacher and parent I'm concerned, as a past Conservative voter and i'm even MORE concerned....

1andonlyTwinsplustwo Tue 04-Feb-14 17:55:54

Just wondering how posts get included in the "most recent posts" section as mine isn't there from this morning? Thanks smile

PenelopeLane Tue 11-Feb-14 09:02:27

Mine's about how some advice from 1945 about parenting isn't working in terms of getting my kids to bed! modernmothercraft.blogspot.com

And mine isn't on the most recent posts thingy either, although not sure if that's because I've just joined?

DanMallaghan Tue 11-Feb-14 12:25:08

Hi all,

A couple of new posts below to hopefully get you chuckling:

Both from the world of Sammy. First off, the little big man finally plucks up the courage to tell us something:

The Confession

And then, shares his latest party trick:

Chewing Gum

Hope you enjoy!

Dan

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now