PLEASE NOTE: All Mumsnetters and Mumsnet Bloggers are welcome to post in this Talk topic but this isn't the place for promoting blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. If you do that here, we may well delete your posts. If you'd like to join the Mumsnet Bloggers Network please do apply: we'd love to look at your blog!

4 weeks to go, baby name suggestions please

(10 Posts)
Juliealpha Tue 14-Jan-14 21:17:34

Third DD du in 4 weeks, really stuck on a name.
The list is
Iona, Rowan Noa, Zoe and Louise.

Many thanks

Congratulations! I know a very lovely Iona, so am biased towards that. Do you want possible other names, or just votes on your list?

ExcuseTypos Tue 14-Jan-14 21:35:24

Zoe is my least favourite, but love the rest.

Juliealpha Tue 14-Jan-14 21:51:54

thank you, I'm open to other suggestions smile smile

Well, in which case...

Rowena
Eloise
Oriana
Morgan/Morgana
Sorrel
Victoria
Eleanor

grin

Juliealpha Wed 15-Jan-14 10:23:21

I love Eloise. At the moment I'm tending towards Iona Louise, buy I've done this before and when they come out they don't suit the name you had on mind. confused

AdoptionDaddy Fri 17-Jan-14 03:25:35

Zoe and Louise are beautiful names. Louise stands out to me - it's elegantly simple! Don't overcomplicate it for her!

notoneforselfies Fri 17-Jan-14 03:48:01

I had Rowan and Noah top of my list for a boy! So they are my favourites from my list, with Noa tipping the scales - it is gorgeous.

anum Fri 17-Jan-14 04:28:14

Zoe would sound very sweet

fcknits Sat 18-Jan-14 22:28:29

Iona Louise sounds good. smile Pretty and not so common. (My kids have very common names but I suppose that means loads of people also thought those names were ace! lol)

Similar sounding names (in my opinion) might be Eilidh, Isla, Alanna, Aoife, Laura, Lorna and Lorraine.

I wouldn't go for Rowan, myself. I think of it more as a boy's name. However, one of my favourite authors, Anne McCaffrey, did write a book called The Rowan... about a girl. ;)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now