PLEASE NOTE: All Mumsnetters and Mumsnet Bloggers are welcome to post in this Talk topic but this isn't the place for promoting blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. If you do that here, we may well delete your posts. If you'd like to join the Mumsnet Bloggers Network please do apply: we'd love to look at your blog!

Am I pregnant?

(2 Posts)
leanne11492 Tue 14-Jan-14 16:19:23

Hi, I am 21 and have been TTC for a couple of months. My last period was on 15th October 2013 and lasted for about 4-5 days. Me and my boyfriend have had sex every other day over the past few months. Im worried because I haven't come on since this date. I have taken 2 £1 pregnancy tests and both have come out negative. I have been feeling really tired recently, spots all over my chin and fore head, been having a couple of migraines (never had them before). I occasionally get the odd cramping in my tummy thinking my period is about to begin but nothing other than white discharge. Yesterday I noticed I had some stretch marks on the side of my boobs and I could see veins going through my boobs towards my nipples. The other day I kept burping and bringing up sick but nothing coming out. Feeling bloated and constipated some days. This morning I had to wee 4/5 times and been feeling desperate for a wee for couple of days. Someone please answer

MmeLindor Germany Tue 14-Jan-14 16:22:43

Hi there, you've posted on the Blogger's topic by mistake. If you head over to TTC boards here you might get more replies.

Most of them will say this though - go to the docs and have a blood test done. Unless irregular periods are something that you often have, you could be pregnant. No one can say that over the internet though wink

Pop into your GP and ask them to do a test. Good luck

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now