PLEASE NOTE: All Mumsnetters and Mumsnet Bloggers are welcome to post in this Talk topic but this isn't the place for promoting blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. If you do that here, we may well delete your posts. If you'd like to join the Mumsnet Bloggers Network please do apply: we'd love to look at your blog!

New Blog Posts Dec 30th - Jan 5th

(13 Posts)

Couldn't see a thread so I'll kick off with this post about a Canadian cultural activity that rivals English cheese rolling in terms of absurdity. The post is part of a photo linky hosted by SnowingIndoors.com sharing what you got up to on the weekend - you may want to join in...

"I skipped breakfast, grabbed my camera and jumped in the jeep. The Polar Plunge started at 11am and I knew from past experience a couple of minutes delay would mean missing the whole thing – scantily clad people don’t hang around for long on snowy beaches..."
Point & Shoot: Polar Plunge

I have, after many, many months off, updated my blog smile

Still Here, Still Skating

I hope to be back to weekly blogging now smile

ameliaapple Wed 01-Jan-14 17:31:47

I've just started my blog today so here's the first post!

ameliaappletreeblog.wordpress.com/

Meerkat10 Wed 01-Jan-14 22:22:10

A post-Christmas garbled re-cap where I manage to outdrink a Russian sailor yet worry about becoming a Buddhist-like.

http://www.meerkatandmamba.com/

weregoingtothezoo Thu 02-Jan-14 13:46:54

I'm a bit stunned to have been blog of the day today - I didn't expect that to happen and haven't blogged in a few months due to the stage I'm at in counselling. I blog as "Held"
here
Interesting that I'm following a post about drinking - I've written gradually over Christmas about coping with it without my daughter, who was taken into care during my drinking and adopted in my sobriety.

TottWriter Fri 03-Jan-14 14:08:18

I had a sort out, and discovered I have Lots Of Tea.

So I had a ponder about it, in true British fashion.

alexpolistigers Fri 03-Jan-14 17:54:58

I didn't spot this thread, so I started another one, in New Blog Posts

here it is

fcknits Sat 04-Jan-14 13:51:49

From yesterday, Angel Ornament crochet pattern and poem: www.fcknits.co.uk/2014/angel-ornament

Someone put me out of my misery and tell me how bad it is! :p Nah... actually, don't. My ego is too fragile. :p lol xx

Meerkat10 Sat 04-Jan-14 17:18:12

Secret Diary of a Schoolgirl - Contains sex, drugs - but no rock n roll. I preferred happy hardcore. www.meerkatandmamba.com

AnotherHastyNameChange Sat 04-Jan-14 20:38:08

I've finished knitting little jumpers for my toddler twins. If I can do it, anyone can.
www.thetwistedyarn.com

EveRebooted Sat 04-Jan-14 20:59:08

Eek, thought I'd already posted in a similar thread about blog post dates, now confused! Oh well, here it is (again)...

Turning Pregnancy Loss into a New Creation

Happy New Year! xx

Nanniejo Sun 05-Jan-14 15:13:11

Hello and Happy New Year everyone! Here's My 10 Lessons From 2013, From Working At Home Online

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now