PLEASE NOTE: All Mumsnetters and Mumsnet Bloggers are welcome to post in this Talk topic but this isn't the place for promoting blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. If you do that here, we may well delete your posts. If you'd like to join the Mumsnet Bloggers Network please do apply: we'd love to look at your blog!

What to wear for Blogfest?

(3 Posts)
katese11 Tue 05-Nov-13 21:37:25

Sorry if anyone's covered it before, but what do you wear for Blogfest?!
I am mid house-move and have pretty much no clothes. I have a spangly jumper that I keep for "best" and I guess I could pick the mud and snot off these jeans but....eeeek! What's everyone else doing?

KatieClark Fri 08-Nov-13 10:55:59

Hi! I have no idea what to wear, no idea at all. I cannot believe I have left it until the day before to worry about it either!
I've read a few posts and people seem to be either wearing jeans and blazers or pinafores/smart dresses. The spangly jumper sounds nice. I'm going to have to go shopping I think, I literally have nothing which hasn't been worn around the woods or in a play area! Sigh! See you there!

katese11 Fri 08-Nov-13 11:44:18

Thanks katie! I think I'm going to try and dye my hair tonight. .. no one will notice my clothes if my scalp and hair are neon red...
!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now