PLEASE NOTE: All Mumsnetters and Mumsnet Bloggers are welcome to post in this Talk topic but this isn't the place for promoting blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. If you do that here, we may well delete your posts. If you'd like to join the Mumsnet Bloggers Network please do apply: we'd love to look at your blog!

New Blog Posts 4 Nov-10 Nov

(21 Posts)
reluctantsuburbanmum Mon 04-Nov-13 11:24:02

From now on, I'm going to play my cards so close to my chest that you'll see the imprint of the seven of spades on my right boob...

www.kerryfisherauthor.com/youll-never-know/

Lifeofanexpatparent Mon 04-Nov-13 15:22:29

Hello all! Been absent for ages but now on maternity leave round 2 as baby #2 is coming any day. Used the opportunity to move to a self-hosted blog (eek!) and have teamed up with Argos to giveaway 100 worth of vouchers.

Looking forward to having some time at home and hopefully a chance to discover new blogs! xo

How do you handle intersibling aggression?

ExpressionConfession Mon 04-Nov-13 19:09:42

Not posted on here for a while, but here's my post on Crumpets that get stuck in the toaster and other household irritations

Lilka Tue 05-Nov-13 20:14:48

My daughter and I co-authored a post about her story of surviving abuse, family, and why anti-gay adoption = anti-waiting child

lastmother.wordpress.com/2013/11/05/how-my-mum-made-everything-safe-and-why-anti-gay-adoption-anti-waiting-child/

TheTwistedYarn Tue 05-Nov-13 21:51:29

I swear the veg and other plant life at our home has Seasonal Perplexity Disorder...
www.thetwistedyarn.com

Being a bit niche this week the London Fetish Fair

MumaLeary Thu 07-Nov-13 17:52:46

Hiya. I am new to this but thought I'd share my post which I very much hope will lead to lower divorce rates in January... Perhaps it's just my other half that doesn't always read between the lines when it comes to gifts...
http://mummetamorphosis.wordpress.com/2013/11/07/buying-the-perfect-christmas-gift-a-survival-guide-for-blokes-this-blog-could-save-your-life/

MumaLeary Thu 07-Nov-13 17:54:09

Ah ha! We can see how new I am to this by the fact I didn't do my link properly!! Novice!
mummetamorphosis.wordpress.com/2013/11/07/buying-the-perfect-christmas-gift-a-survival-guide-for-blokes-this-blog-could-save-your-life/

Elizabeth33 Fri 08-Nov-13 11:36:48

I am 75 going on 40 My blog is 75goingon40.blogspot.com and if you would like to know more about what it's like to be a lively, fun-loving mountain bike rider in an old lady's body the blog's for you. Imagine, you always have to catch the bus after the one you couldn't run for. You need three full minutes to get out of a car. Keep exercising, you young ones, it's going to be worth it.

When you have young ones, it's difficult to Let Them Go

Nanniejo Fri 08-Nov-13 14:46:50

Dreaming of- a white Christmas or more? I Dreamed A Dream

NomadMomDiary Fri 08-Nov-13 22:30:56

I wrote a fun post with some of the lingo we mommies use when chatting with one another. You will laugh, so be forewarned. nomadmomdiary.com/girls-guide-modern-mommy-lingo/

TheNewson Sun 10-Nov-13 09:49:59

This is a blog about poppies and fashion accessories, slightly updated for 2013.

http://thenews-on.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/poppying-out.html

I've been following these NaBloPoMo blog prompts this month so here are my blog posts this week smile

Monday - Day 4 and I'm talking about trust and being tricked.
Tuesday - Guy Fawkes and how I feel about fireworks.
Wednesday - Linking up with What I Wore Wednesday, talking drumming and things falling into place
Thursday - How much of yourself do you present on social media?
Friday - What's the story behind a photograph?
Saturday - Talking about a cause close to my heart - education.
Today - Hens, hostas and the placenta tree in my garden

katese11 Sun 10-Nov-13 18:42:16

One of many posts on Blogfest

KatieClark Sun 10-Nov-13 22:11:57

One of the very many responses to that feminism debate

Ha! A wee unexpected one from me tonight in which I lament that I am not Soulemama.

Natalie82B Mon 11-Nov-13 15:35:53

Another view on the feminism debate at Blogfest. Divide and Rule.

www.njsnotebook.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/divide-and-rule.html?m=1

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now