Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

baby knits

(2 Posts)
fcknits Sun 27-Oct-13 09:52:28

Just a heads up, hun - I can find your personal page but not your group. Also, if you are running a business then you really ought to set up a separate 'business' page and not use a personal page for it.

People cannot see everything on personal pages, unless you set everything to 'public'. Also, people cannot 'like' personal pages - and many people will not add you as a 'friend' (for various reasons). It is far better to have a business page that can be liked and viewed. A business page also has other benefits e.g. page insights (visitor stats).

HTH x

lisamerino Sat 26-Oct-13 12:49:35

i dont know if i can do this put pls remove if im in the wrong,i noticed a post asking where baby hand knits could be bought i have recently started a group and have a facebook page lisaknittermerino there is some lovely hand knits for babes on there if anyone is interested pls feel free to let me know through the page i also noticed someone asking how to wash baby woollens i have been knitting for forty five yr and have a wealth of experience and any questions or anything to do with knitting pls feel free to ask ........thanks so much

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now