PLEASE NOTE: All Mumsnetters and Mumsnet Bloggers are welcome to post in this Talk topic but this isn't the place for promoting blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. If you do that here, we may well delete your posts. If you'd like to join the Mumsnet Bloggers Network please do apply: we'd love to look at your blog!

New Mumsnet Blogger... Hello!

(10 Posts)
Treasures Thu 24-Oct-13 16:29:56

Just got accepted into the network today. I should probably update my blog in honour of this, it's been a while blush

Here's my blog:
http://www.topfloortreasures.com/blog/

I've been a Mumsnet member since my teen was a toddler, but I'm not a regular poster, more of a lurker. And any time I've needed to start my own thread in the past I've changed my nickname because I worried about being outed. But here I am, new nickname to match my blog!

I look forward to getting to know you all and finding new blogs to read smile

Treasures Thu 24-Oct-13 16:30:44

FFS I've been here long enough to know how to do a clicky link, sorry!

www.topfloortreasures.com/blog/

fcknits Thu 24-Oct-13 22:23:19

Hi, Treasures. smile

Your blog topic isn't really my forte but I can see you've put a lot of hard work into your site - the focus on marketing and 'stickiness' stands out.

My own blog is FC Knits, if you happen to knit or crochet. ;) x

Treasures Thu 24-Oct-13 23:27:35

Thanks fcknits, had a look at your blog too, I like how simple and smooth yours looks on my Kindle. I always think mine looks too busy in mobile view.

I don't knit or crochet, but I did knit a scarf once smile That's about all I could manage!

KatieClark Tue 29-Oct-13 14:52:57

Hi fcknits and treasures; what lovely blogs! I'm also new to the network - I was accepted yesterday. I began my blog in August but have added very little to it until a couple of weeks ago when I got started "seriously." I have just signed up to attend BlogFest and am really excited about this. I'm looking forward to chatting with everyone and finding new bogs to read (not that I ought to spend any more time than I already to reading blogs and avoiding housework!) If anyone would like to have a look, my blog is Happiness in Learning

fcknits Tue 29-Oct-13 20:35:45

Welcome to the network, KatieClark. smile I had a nosy through your blog - it's very interesting. I'm going to send you a PM. x

Treasures Sat 02-Nov-13 00:30:38

Hi KatieClark
Lovely blog! I used to HE my DD too so a look at your blog brought back some fond memories smile

She's since done 2 and a half years at high school and is now back at home but learning via InterHigh online.
Love the photo of the window painting! Looks great fun! I paint too (but on canvases, lol!)

KatieClark Sat 02-Nov-13 17:18:20

Hi treasures, thanks for your message. The window painting was really great fun - I had a look of some of your work on your blog; it looks amazing

landofmakebelieve Tue 12-Nov-13 14:30:21

Hi, welcome to the bloggers network.
Will have a look through your blog as I'm always trying to find new things to read! smile
This is mine if you fancy a look.
castawaywithdreams.wordpress.com/2013/11/12/katie-hopkins-how-far-should-you-go-with-opinions/

keyboardhousewife Tue 12-Nov-13 21:15:24

Hi Katie Clark - you are now officially a Mummy Blogger! Haha. I've just read your post about THE debate at Blogfest and left a comment. I also did a recipe for chocolate and courgette cake - with ginger - on my blog recently. Check it out:
yumyumbubblegum.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/chocolate-and-ginger-cake-with-surprise.html

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now