Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

(14 Posts)

Report on my weekend at the Erotica Show 2013.

SkintDad Sun 27-Oct-13 19:31:02

A New Day ? Skint Dad?s Debt Diary - The latest from my journey of becoming debt free

fcknits Sun 27-Oct-13 09:58:53

Okay... how did that emoticon turn into a weird smilie? Grr. It was meant to be a shocked/surprised emoticon. But I guess a giant grin works too! x

fcknits Sun 27-Oct-13 09:57:44

Now that's a serious challenge, Blottedcopybook! grin GL with your 30 post target. smile

Personally, I could never blog so much in a month but I tend to only blog my knitting and crochet patterns - no way could I churn out 30 unique patterns in a few days! Self-imposed topic restrictions, I guess. lol x

I've been blogging loads this week!

First up, Monday's post might be of interest to you - it's a blogging challenge to blog every day in November. There's 30 days of prompts which you can use if you'd like to, and it's a kind of community-camaraderie thing. There are 17 bloggers signed up already so please do join in.

NaBloPoMo

Tuesday was a Recipe for tablet - Mmmmm!

Today is Everybody needs good neighbours

thlsmile

Jude76 Fri 25-Oct-13 15:25:30
Jude76 Fri 25-Oct-13 15:24:50

I blogged a poem I wrote for my daughter on her Christening http://makemeanearthmother.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/thats-our-daughter.html

mumsdotravel Fri 25-Oct-13 13:30:10

I'm rubbish at pumpkin carving and all that malarkey but have written about places to go for Halloween-themed family days out:
mumsdotravel.com/2013/10/ideas-for-halloween-family-days-out/

TheTwistedYarn Fri 25-Oct-13 13:15:43

I've finally got my blog up and running. It's about knitting and crochet for the home. smile
TheTwistedYarn

fcknits Wed 23-Oct-13 23:49:50

I've designed a new crochet pattern - 20 pence of each sale to the Poppy Appeal - Remembrance Poppy Brooch smile x

I'm a bit apprehensive about our Half Term plans

yassusarah Wed 23-Oct-13 15:47:06

Entered a Red Tent last week which was amazing

Hmm...didn't see this thread started so here I am.

I have posted about our continuing preparations for Hallowe'en and included a picture of the most decorated house in our area (which is pretty impressive - we can't really compete!) here at conquering crafts.com

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now