Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

When do you find time to blog?

(5 Posts)
574ejones Tue 17-Sep-13 18:53:51

At times I have blogged daily, but at the moment once or twice a week is all I am managing - I am trying to get back into the back to school routine. Sometimes, I find I can write several posts at a time and use the scheduler to post.

www.lifetimesmrsjones.blogspot.com

JamieMasq Sun 08-Sep-13 10:20:31

waves energetically grin
I blog almost daily which I do in bed. Generally they are photography posts, random dream updates or a little venting and attempts at poetry. Occasionaly I'll post about special needs but haven't felt the need for a whike (although a post might be building up on that).

I'm new here (on the blogger forum) but have been around for a while.

Beyondthemasquerade (WordPress)

fcknits Fri 06-Sep-13 21:16:25

Rarely! I blog when I have something to blog about (because I write about things that I have made). x

Nanniejo Mon 02-Sep-13 16:41:17

I usually blog about once a week, although with the holidays it has been less! Would like to do it more, but can't always think of interesting things to write when I have a window. A good resolution for the new term though would be to try!

babybouncer Mon 02-Sep-13 11:31:52

When I started, I aimed to do one post every week, then really tried for fortnightly, but life keeps throwing things at me and I mostly manage just once ore twice a month. It takes me about two evenings to write/edit a post (after putting kids to bed, eating and before going to sleep that's probably only one hour each night!) but every time I do it I love it and have so many ideas for more articles.

How does anyone else manage it?

Commonsensemum.wordpress.com

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now