PLEASE NOTE: All Mumsnetters and Mumsnet Bloggers are welcome to post in this Talk topic but this isn't the place for promoting blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. If you do that here, we may well delete your posts. If you'd like to join the Mumsnet Bloggers Network please do apply: we'd love to look at your blog!

New Blog Posts 1 September to 7 September

(34 Posts)
gardeningmum Sun 01-Sep-13 10:15:24

Welcome to September. Kidsinthegarden has blogged about Grandma's garden this week
kidsinthegarden.co.uk/grandmas-garden/

alexpolistigers Fri 06-Sep-13 12:07:15

I am particularly proud of this post. It took me a while to research and write, but I am very pleased with it.

Can't see the wood for the trees

HebeinDC Fri 06-Sep-13 18:05:53

*NEW FINDINGS*: the UK/US Special Relationship is generally beloved of Americans, in the same way that they might adore a particular Great Aunt.

Yep, after a brief hiatus, I'm back writing about all things American.

www.hebeindc.wordpress.com

*found down the pub

karachista Fri 06-Sep-13 18:11:11

21st Century Parenting - Are your kids getting enough screen time?
http://karachista.blogspot.com/2013/09/21st-century-parenting-are-your-kids.html

fcknits Fri 06-Sep-13 21:14:46

FiveHoursSleep - that blog article is incredible! Thank you for sharing it... although it did make me feel a bit sad. Your friend is such a strong lady. x

TiggyD Sat 07-Sep-13 10:21:17

Thought I had better join in with Pinkstinks.

tiggilog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/pink-stinks.html

tweety76 Sat 07-Sep-13 17:31:34

Are home educators all weirdos and hippies? See my response on my blog today.

Homeschoolprestwich.blogspot.co.uk

JamieMasq Sat 07-Sep-13 23:21:15

So, do you all update on here weekly, your blog posts?

cjfriess Mon 09-Sep-13 11:41:46

We've been reading about Small Rabbit's windy walk - it's a perfect picture book for autumn smile

ExpressionConfession Mon 09-Sep-13 20:04:41

Two weeks on leave from work made me realise how rushed I usually am, and how my time with my daughters lacks spontaneity. Some bonding over bugs helped me realise this!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now