Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

Only being honest?

(33 Posts)
Mummykindnessrachel Sun 25-Aug-13 11:06:37

"How have we arrived in a time where we can verbally attack people and wear them down, with our justification being that we’re “Only being honest”? What about tact? And compassion? What about concern for our fellow mothers?"

I wrote this post after witnessing a horrible exchange in a FB mums' group.

mummykindness.com/2013/08/24/only-being-honest/

I'd love your thoughts,

Rachel

cushtie335 Sun 25-Aug-13 13:49:37

You're really quite passive aggressive aren't you "mummy"? I'm hiding this thread now, it's obvious you just want publicity for your blog.

GogoGobo Sun 25-Aug-13 13:53:31

Argghhhh I absolutely detest these not so subtle blog pushers. "Mummy bloggers" are tripping over themselves to review products when they are just after freebies!

GogoGobo Sun 25-Aug-13 13:55:13

Well Cushtie - you've ruffled the feathers of the Saintly mummy kindness blog pusher tssst.

MammaTJ Sun 25-Aug-13 14:06:25

The woman you talked abou could easily have pressed delete and got rid of her original comment.

Mummykindnessrachel Sun 25-Aug-13 14:11:12

I've never taken a freebie or made a penny from my blog. The irony of your comments isn't lost on me though, considering the topic.

Lesson learned though. MN is for tougher folks than me. Bye for now, from the Passive Aggressive yet Saintly Blog Pusher.

WorraLiberty Sun 25-Aug-13 14:27:25

Worraliberty she actually removed herself from the entire group. I don't think she realised that she could remove her post from the group (it was later deleted by an admin). I'm not sure why she would not remove the thread otherwise, what were your thoughts?

My thoughts are that she should know (and probably did know) that anyone can remove their posts from Facebook.

OliviaMMumsnet (MNHQ) Sun 25-Aug-13 14:52:42

Hi there
We shall shortly be moving this thread to our blogger topic
Peace and love, all
THanks
MNHQ

NeoMaxiZoomDweebie Sun 25-Aug-13 15:07:05

Cushtie that was pretty obvious from the opening post...no finesse.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now