Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

Announcing... BlogFest '13!

(54 Posts)
KateMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 15-Jul-13 12:07:48

We're thrilled to announce that BlogFest '13 will take place on Saturday, 9th November at the suitably swish Kings Place in central London.

This year's BlogFest will be another glittering celebration of all there is to love about blogging, in the company of some of the most talented writers and bloggers around. So, whether you're a talented newbie or a seasoned hand - or a non-blogger who just wants to take part in some cracking discussions and debates - join us!

We'll have a high-octane programme, packed with fabulous speakers, gripping panel sessions and bespoke advice, to help you get the most from what you post. We'll hear from Dr Robert Winston, Prof Tanya Byron, and Richard Bacon, with style maven Louise Mensch and whip-smart commentator Glosswitch adding zest to the mix. Blogging dynamos A Girl Called Jack, Mammasaurus and Mummy Barrow will be sharing their blogging know-how, and we'll be announcing more speakers shortly - so Book now for a great Early Bird deal. But hurry, last year's tickets sold out in three weeks!

If you came to BlogFest '12, we'd love to see you again! Do share your memories here on the thread to give newbies a feel for the day - and if you didn't come last year but would like to join us in November, here's the place to post your wibbles questions, and connect with fellow attendees. Or take to Twitter, using the hashtag #blogfest.

Roll on BlogFest '13!

prozacpopsie Wed 06-Nov-13 19:41:32

I'm gonna be a newbie there on Saturday.

Really wanna start my bloggie life but can't quite get the guts to.

(Lots of people said to me that blogging is a waste of time. Would love to hear your thoughts on that! [PP ducks and covers.])

Hoping that blogfest will give me the kick up the jacksie (and a bit of the confidence) that I really need - along with hearing/meeting some awesome people!

prozacpopsie Wed 06-Nov-13 20:06:12

Question to organisers: as I've just signed up late, how do I sign up for events on the day? I know there are some we need to sign up for in advance. Thanks!
PP x

BookAnalyst Thu 07-Nov-13 10:13:08

I'm really looking forward to being there. I'm going to be in the BlogClinic Cage/Bearpit/Luxury Suite - and can advise on all aspects of writing.

reprobatemum Fri 14-Mar-14 11:07:40

Hi Kate,

I'd like to find out about sponsorship to come to Blogfest - why would someone sponsor me, how do I go about getting it, and what will i have to do with it, if I get it? Thanks in advance for your help.
Best, RM

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now