PLEASE NOTE: All Mumsnetters and Mumsnet Bloggers are welcome to post in this Talk topic but this isn't the place for promoting blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. If you do that here, we may well delete your posts. If you'd like to join the Mumsnet Bloggers Network please do apply: we'd love to look at your blog!

New Blog Posts - Sunday 30th June-Saturday 6th July

(47 Posts)
YoungDebbie Sun 30-Jun-13 20:11:29

Am I really the first? But it's gone tea-time! Anyway.... today on my YoungByName blog, I've been wondering how old you have to be to write your memoirs in

Young By Name, Old Enough for Memoirs?

You see what I did there? ;) Sigh...

FeeFoo Wed 03-Jul-13 13:20:13

Some creative writing and a truly unforgetable, yet very simple, Muffin Recipe! I love blueberries, though any summer berry will be just lovely in these fruity delights, that are both light and gently sweet. Enjoy and share with someone you love. feelingfood.co.uk/2013/07/03/the-blueberry-and-the-ghost

Craftsonsea Wed 03-Jul-13 14:48:55

A proper sensible tutorial from me on how to make dribble bibs It is stupidly easy, I promise!

Did Your Child Learn A Whole-Class Instrument In Year Two?
Did they continue with that instrument? Did they enjoy it?

reluctantsuburbanmum Wed 03-Jul-13 16:36:37

Hopeless mothering moments...go on...read it...you'll feel so much better! kerryfisherauthor.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/hopeless-mothering-moments.html

thelastslayer Wed 03-Jul-13 21:27:00

Making excuses for not having blogged much. I think IANBU

Hello, I have a new post this morning. A round up of some awesome posts about adoptive parenting.

Adoptive parenting: 7 of my favourite posts

fcknits Thu 04-Jul-13 12:33:36

My latest blog posts, this week, are...

03/07/13: Play Food Sandwich - free knitting pattern
and
04/07/13: Play Food Cherry Cake Slice - free crochet pattern

If you knit or crochet, I hope you'll check them out. Great for role-play or teddy-bear picnics. ;) Needless to say, I designed 'em with my kids in mind!

verity07 Thu 04-Jul-13 14:52:25

Worrying news in Kent about the proposed closure of 23 children's centres...

TiffanyJade Thu 04-Jul-13 16:09:51

Hello I have just joined today and my blog is 2 days old so would be greatful if you could show it some love! My latest post is
Hair Ritual

TiffanyJade Thu 04-Jul-13 17:15:48

Ooh another new post Choosing the right school

artifarti Fri 05-Jul-13 08:24:23

It's Fromage Friday and I am eating a Bath Soft Cheese.

ExpressionConfession Fri 05-Jul-13 10:44:23

My last blog post was a sad sunflower story , this one is an even sadder sunflower story.

Just be glad it's Friday to take the sting out of it all.

babybouncer Fri 05-Jul-13 21:48:52

I've been getting excited about busy bags and how you can make them up when you don't have time

ohsoamelia Sat 06-Jul-13 01:14:03

Now that summer may finally be here check out tips for taking your toddler to the beach.
www.ohsoamelia.com/2013/07/be-prepared-for-beach-with-toddler.html

dashoflime Sat 06-Jul-13 09:04:26

Its everyone's favorite subject: Breastfeeding!! Don't tell me your sick of hearing about it! My personal story in honour of breastfeeding awareness week

Atozmummy Sat 06-Jul-13 12:08:29

My post from yesterday is a big old rant about children. My own children. Yes I'm afraid that I am being horrible about my own kids sad Check out Children. And Whistling

GeekInThePink Sun 07-Jul-13 07:45:17

sally those brownies look incredible!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now