PLEASE NOTE: All Mumsnetters and Mumsnet Bloggers are welcome to post in this Talk topic but this isn't the place for promoting blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. If you do that here, we may well delete your posts. If you'd like to join the Mumsnet Bloggers Network please do apply: we'd love to look at your blog!

Where to find guest bloggers

(6 Posts)
Babymay1 Wed 02-Oct-13 23:14:34

Hey Mike, just out of interest, do you have a website? Looking for a bed for my 3 year old daughter at the moment

zanuda Wed 02-Oct-13 10:04:10

Mike, check it out: http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/bloggers/1794836-Guest-posting-help

katese11 Sun 23-Jun-13 00:01:43

I'm doing a lot of guest blogging at the moment, but only for pages with a certain page rank and above. It's kinda separate to my blog, so not sure if I can discuss it here, but my blog is londonwithatoddler.com

zanuda Wed 19-Jun-13 23:55:34

Totally agree. But they do it for absolutely different reason. Main purpose of guest blogging is exchange of articles. So you could get new readers and some PR.

You could still get some guest writers even if you could not pay. Some might write in exchange for indexed link (it will be easier if you have high PR), or if the post promote some other company and they are paid by that company.

Most people in your situation pay for content writers, I think.

micb11 Mon 17-Jun-13 19:23:43

Hi to all. My name is Mike and apart from having a new born boy I also run a child beds company. I am looking to start a blog section on the site that would relate to childrens bedrooms. So this maybe tips or articles on decorating or accessories.

Unfortunately our strong point is not in article creation. I was told to try and find guest bloggers that may want contribute.

I wont post the link to the site as I don't want this post to be seen as spam or promoting the site.

Any advice on how to find guest bloggers would be great.

thanks

Mike

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now