Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

(39 Posts)
FiveHoursSleep Sun 19-May-13 22:12:40

I've waited all day for someone else to go first, but no one did so here is my Silent Sunday

cjfriess Thu 23-May-13 07:03:17

Dog Loves Drawing encouraged us to get our crayons out and have fun doodling smile

Oh, we love Dog Loves Drawing, cjfriess - will go and have a look.

A couple of book reviews from me this week:

Pants!

White Truffles in Winter

meemar Thu 23-May-13 13:52:42

Latest post is about how being active in your own healing from break-up, rather than waiting to feel better will speed the process up.

breakupandshine.com/2013/05/22/does-time-really-heal-a-broken-heart/

JerryLeadbetter Thu 23-May-13 14:51:37

I started what I hope to be a new series of blog posts today, featuring week-by-week toddler meal planners that I use.

I've often googled 'toddler meal planning' for inspiration, and there's not much out there. Whilst i'm no nutritionist, I thought these might be useful if people with little ones are stuck for ideas.

Hoping other bloggers in a similar situation to me might get on board and share theirs!

FiveHoursSleep Thu 23-May-13 20:53:57
RecipeJunkie Thu 23-May-13 23:03:08
artifarti Fri 24-May-13 10:35:53

It's Fromage Friday and I'm eating a Pont L?Évêque. Yumyumyum.

I'm very excited because my latest translation has just been published.

Excess - the Art of Treason by Mathias Frey.

FiveHoursSleep Fri 24-May-13 16:44:32

Month 4 of Wearing braces

OnlyANinja Fri 24-May-13 18:33:41

Quiet this week!

I am up to halfway on my 50 book challenge and I wrote a review of a YA scifi series of books (not just for young adults, also for medium adults and old adults!)

Lilka Sat 25-May-13 12:12:05

I wrote about why i disagree with public profiles of children available for adoption using the childs real name and photograph. To do with privacy, Internet archiving etc

lastmother.wordpress.com/2013/05/24/childrens-profiles-too-much-too-public/

I also showed a drawing my eldest daughter made a few years ago for her therapist and I - showing her with her protective layers around her

lastmother.wordpress.com/2013/05/21/feelings-or-a-picture-says-a-thousand-words/

FiveHoursSleep Sat 25-May-13 17:55:10

We are having a Sad Saturday sad

amummysview Sun 26-May-13 21:56:21

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now