Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

(47 Posts)

I couldn't find the new thread, so please feel free to shake your head and point me in the right direction if I have missed it!

I am confused by clothing sizing this week. Would love to hear your views.

Clothes sizing- how does the fashion industry get this so wrong?

IsBella Thu 23-May-13 21:17:38

I'm not exactly sure what we're supposed to do re commenting.

Problem is, if you want to discuss an issue in a blog, that could be a whole thread by itself.

So not sure what the form is.

artifarti Mon 20-May-13 14:22:32

Some really good posts on here, but no responding comments... Are we know only commenting on the blog in question and just leaving links here?
Not been around the last few months and the system seems to have changed, so just checking ! blush

GinotPrigio Sat 18-May-13 13:51:52

Another recipe: Peanut Butter Fudge

TheNewson Sat 18-May-13 11:05:07

It’s nearly summer, supposedly. So, quick! Let’s all dress like idiots.

A flash of sun -that’s by no way Mediterranean - and it’s in with the bright orange playsuits and off with the England shirts.

thenews-on.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/mad-englishmen-and-women-go-out-in-mid.html

IsBella Sat 18-May-13 10:28:53

Here's mine on hostile trousers

Craftsonsea Fri 17-May-13 19:16:00

I've been doing some more sewing (imagine!) here's my DIY Stag Cushion Tutorial.

borninastorm Fri 17-May-13 18:42:55

I've lost a stone and a half in 3 months because insulin resistance changed my life even though I didn't want it to I wanted it to be something that could be fixed with tablets not a low gi diet and exercise!! But I did it and it changed my life!!

Celesse Fri 17-May-13 17:43:15

We've been poorly this week, so I've blogged about how me and LO handled it. Toddler Vs Grown up- Tummy Bug

The Private World of Georgette Heyer by Jean Aiken Hodge - a biography for any Heyer fan to enjoy.

reluctantsuburbanmum Fri 17-May-13 13:42:21

I am not a woman who diets...and now I know why...kudos to anyone out there chewing on a lettuce leaf!

kerryfisherauthor.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/i-am-not-woman-who-diets.html

My latest post is about what happens at adoption panel

artifarti Fri 17-May-13 09:34:37

It's Fromage Friday! I am eating a very stinky Burwash Rose and comparing a cheesemongers to an Ann Summers shop.

doradoo Fri 17-May-13 07:55:35

Big Bad Wolf a post about the property market near me in Germany.

We haven't been crafting so much but I think it's because we have been stopping to watch the woodlice

cjfriess Thu 16-May-13 15:47:50
Mamamyselfandi Thu 16-May-13 13:32:10
HappySnail Thu 16-May-13 10:05:26

Spinning so many plates at once, I decided to be radical. Took a distinct dislike to the phrase 'work life balance', but after an incredible video I spied (do you spie, spy or spye?) I thought I'd give the idea a go.
Here's my story. bit.ly/YWcaN4

IsBella Thu 16-May-13 10:04:41
AnnieWinehouse Wed 15-May-13 21:45:42

Another post - this time the secrets of stay at home dads!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now