Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

(47 Posts)

I couldn't find the new thread, so please feel free to shake your head and point me in the right direction if I have missed it!

I am confused by clothing sizing this week. Would love to hear your views.

Clothes sizing- how does the fashion industry get this so wrong?

Here is a bit of silly sunday fun - two games i made up with my boy.

PigeonPairNell Mon 13-May-13 06:13:08

Mine's an open letter to Lucy Mangan, who writes for the Guardian: Dear Lucy....

parentinginpublic Mon 13-May-13 07:07:31

Just a reminder this week that you are not alone.

gardeningmum Mon 13-May-13 09:47:32

We had the most outdoorable day out - building dens and seeing how to make tree faces

kidsinthegarden.co.uk/a-perfect-day-outdoors-helped-by-a-trail-with-sticks

artifarti Mon 13-May-13 10:59:18

We went to a bluebell picnic and I made some Goat's Cheese Straws in honour of the host.

borninastorm Mon 13-May-13 12:21:29

a quiet blog from me this week after a few weeks of blog silence due to the busyness of a house full of teenagers and a toddler:

love yourself, like yourself, be yourself

RecipeJunkie Mon 13-May-13 16:39:55

slightly spicy mushroom chard & chickpea soup For Fresh Week. Or just for lunch, really.

cjfriess Tue 14-May-13 06:15:38

I am delighted to have a guest post from Joanna Gray, author of The Little Raindrop, on Story Snug today. She recommends her favourite picture book The Snaggle Grollop.

AMillionMilesOfFun Tue 14-May-13 10:53:13

The boy and I made a castle out of loo rolls. Now if only I could get that frickin' Mike the Knight theme tune out of my head...

KateDavis Tue 14-May-13 13:35:58

We recently moved into our forever house and it needs a lot of work on it (we currently have a lift). We can't go any further until we decide whether to have a kitchen dining room or lounge dining room

Would love your thoughts...

Exciting news.We Have Babies

SamanthaBarnesArtypops Tue 14-May-13 14:20:54

Hello everyone.

I have a rainy day afternoon activity for the children. A short blog post to inspire you to keep sticks from walks, gather in googly eyes and store until the arrival of a wet afternoon! Ace for children of all ages. Enjoy.

samanthabarnes.com/2013/05/14/stick-monsters-arty-ideas-for-a-rainy-afternoon-avec-the-babes/

RecipeJunkie Tue 14-May-13 16:59:47

Is life to short to make your own ketchup?

CollectorofCookbooks Tue 14-May-13 20:09:35

There's a reason I've been so quiet on the blog of late - I've had twins!

artifarti Wed 15-May-13 10:30:56

Using possibly the worst cheese-based pun ever, I talk about cheese and pregnancy in From Paneer to Maternity

Nanniejo Wed 15-May-13 11:53:43

Anyone else going through the menopause? Here's what's been happening to my diet: The Food Revolution

Nanniejo Wed 15-May-13 11:54:31

By the way, congratulations to the new babies born according to this thread!!

lifeafterdebt Wed 15-May-13 13:25:20

What is the point of regulators who are powerless to regulate? lifeafterdebts.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/nineteenth-century-philosopher-and.html

SophRunning Wed 15-May-13 17:37:37

Hello! Here's mine today, on learning not to care about snide people

Another post - this time the secrets of stay at home dads!

AnnieWinehouse Wed 15-May-13 21:45:42

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now