Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

(48 Posts)
landofmakebelieve Sun 05-May-13 15:40:46

Am I the first to post?! If not apologies for starting a new thread, but can't see one for this week!
Here's my latest.
As it's Sunday, it's a Silent Sunday one and here's someone we met down in the woods today.. smile

castawaywithdreams.wordpress.com/2013/05/05/silent-sunday-and-who-we-found-on-a-woodland-train-ride-today/

meemar Sat 11-May-13 21:14:16

My latest post is Share: Give and Get Support in which I encourage readers to share their experience of healing from a break up, in order to support each other.

NeedsTherapy Sat 11-May-13 09:13:19

Today I talk about a big scary decision for me anyway!

Latest post is about my favourite adoption books for kids

Back after a break and arguing

I've reached book 5 in the Lymond Chronicles:

The Ringed Castle

cjfriess Fri 10-May-13 13:23:44

The Wind in The Willows retold as a picture book. One of a lovely series of classics for young children from Usborne.

TheNewson Fri 10-May-13 11:33:26

The £1 cinema. The rustle of snacks as families empty a whole sweet shop of wrappers onto the floor. Baby Princess-Angel is crying the whole way through Men in Black 6, just because Tommy Lee Jones’ face was ripped off. Maybe you’ll endure another mind numbing CGI adventure, with a host of cute animals in some saccharine coated fable.

thenews-on.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/daze-out.html

artifarti Fri 10-May-13 10:25:21

It's my first Fromage Friday and I'm trying Dorset Blue Vinny. Yum!

NeedsTherapy Fri 10-May-13 08:19:50

Hi all, Not been around for a while, and have name changed a few times since I was last here. I've enjoyed catching up on some blogs tho.

Today on the blog I am introducing my new Friday treats kicking off with a Sweet Butterfly Treat.

yassusarah Fri 10-May-13 08:06:07

Was in Corfu on holiday last week visiting old haunts and met up with a rather lovely old man

Craftsonsea Thu 09-May-13 20:23:58

Being the domestic goddess that I obviously am, I set fire to a tea towel last week, but never mind because I've upcycled it into a cute kids apron which obviously means I am superwoman or something wink

HappySnail Thu 09-May-13 17:26:10

Why should kids have all the fun? Well, they shouldn't. So I wrote about it! bit.ly/ZKAH2E

Frettchen Thu 09-May-13 15:23:31

I imagine there'll be many like it, but I've posted a reaction to Barbara Hewson's article on Spiked;
Let Kids Be Kids
Anyone else blogged about this?

On another note, I LOVE the idea of Silent Sunday - will definitely have to start doing that.

AMillionMilesOfFun Thu 09-May-13 14:30:51

Two posts from me this week... uncharacteristically prolific.

I made some enamel tiles to exhibit at a local art trail, using a red cabbage print.

RecipeJunkie Thu 09-May-13 09:16:01

sorry that link doesn't work. Try again. Tefal Fresh Week

RecipeJunkie Thu 09-May-13 09:15:14

I've taken the pledge for Fresh Week. But I will still be drinking gin.

ojbsmum Thu 09-May-13 08:05:55

Two this week! Gardening with toddlers mentioned earlier (edited and, I think, improved; I'd hit publish too soon!) & our first trip to the seaside with two walking toddlers...
www.babiesbooksandblackboards.com

AnnieWinehouse Wed 08-May-13 22:24:31

I made an Erdbeerkuchen.

thelastslayer Wed 08-May-13 21:54:33

Look What I've Made! I actually completed my sewing challenge and am so chuffed with myself! I've posted some pics of the result and am sharing some of the tips I picked up along the way for other beginners.

On Monday night we took a Tiger home for tea

cjfriess Wed 08-May-13 15:38:01

Me and My Dad are looking forward to Father's Day smile

Egusta Wed 08-May-13 14:16:34

An alternative to hummus. Butter bean and avocado spread/dip/whatever.

eatwithgusto.wordpress.com

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now