Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

Blogging about TTC and early pregnancy

(4 Posts)
Celesse Sat 04-May-13 22:31:42

That's a really good idea!! Thank you.

Tee2072 Tue 30-Apr-13 17:45:01

I did the same thing MrsS did, only I saved them as drafts, with the correct date, and once I knew everything was okay, I published them.

MrsShilts Tue 30-Apr-13 17:34:45

Hi Celesse,
I added a page onto my blog that I started a pregnancy diary on and then made this page viewable after we'd told people that we were pregnant and had the all clear at 12 weeks. I was still able to blog as normal and only a couple of people knew about it before the big announcement. Perhaps you could do this?

Celesse Thu 25-Apr-13 13:46:24

Anyone any experience/ stories /links re blogging about TTC-trying to conceive and early pregnancy. Although I keep my name off my blog its not a secret from family and friends.

We are planning another baby (also not a secret) but we've always waited until 12 weeks before making an extended family announcement and if I blog about TTC or getting a BFP or pregnancy in the early days I'll be letting on about a pregnancy to people I know without really telling them, sooner than I would tell them, and perhaps not telling others that would usually have known first (eg my cousins are more likely to read a blog than my nana).

Just looking for a bit of insight into blog-life balance on these subjects.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now