PLEASE NOTE: All Mumsnetters and Mumsnet Bloggers are welcome to post in this Talk topic but this isn't the place for promoting blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. If you do that here, we may well delete your posts. If you'd like to join the Mumsnet Bloggers Network please do apply: we'd love to look at your blog!

New Blog Posts 14 - 20 April

(65 Posts)
gardeningmum Sun 14-Apr-13 11:06:08

Never been the first to post before. Here's one about flowers that slugs and snails won't eat.

kidsinthegarden.co.uk/my-top-10-slug-and-snail-free-plants/

IzzieA Fri 19-Apr-13 07:47:21

A post about Boston - a beautiful city.

Thinking of everyone affected by recent events....

izzieanderton.blogspot.com/

cjfriess Fri 19-Apr-13 08:16:36

Dear Zoo - the perfect book for a baby, toddler or pre schooler. I would love to hear your suggestions for picture books that grow with a child smile.

landofmakebelieve Fri 19-Apr-13 12:10:01

Another post - this time on the adoption medical - some FAQs for you. click here

I'm sorry I don't care if there is something wrong with Samantha Brick, the message she is giving out is dangerous. any-self-respecting-woman-wouldnt-write-this-shit

CollectorofCookbooks Fri 19-Apr-13 16:09:52

What I'd do if I won the lottery. What would you do?

minimumthebare Fri 19-Apr-13 19:24:23

Daffodils, sunshine and spring is here-my skin has welcomed the good weather!

TrampyPants Fri 19-Apr-13 19:58:45

Iver posted two today, one about body image here and another about blouses and shirts here

I've had to take a bit of a break for the last week, but, tomorrow I'm going to start researching another post for my "if I were a rich girl" series.

A more serious book review this time:

Mother Departs

RecipeJunkie Sat 20-Apr-13 08:41:44
RecipeJunkie Sat 20-Apr-13 08:42:57

and for any 5:2-ers, here's what I ate on my 'fasting days' this week - yesterday was 5:2 Friday - featuring inadequate breakfasts, tinned salmon and a spinach omelette - life's a roller coaster, as someone once said...

dashoflime Sat 20-Apr-13 11:10:31

On my decision to fuck off the baby circuit

TrampyPants Sat 20-Apr-13 18:58:39

It's SPRING!!!

so, here's a not at all frivolous post about skirts

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now