Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

(56 Posts)
Nanniejo Sun 31-Mar-13 14:35:19

Happy Easter everyone! smile
Looks like I'm starting the next thread for this week with My Favourite Smells Of Spring

borninastorm Wed 03-Apr-13 18:26:32

It's that time of year when parents of older teenagers begin to get a bit lost in the applying for university quagmire.
So here's part one of mumtoteens guide for parents with teenagers heading to uni in September

My babies are still happy to be together. But for how much longer?

Looking for a family hotel for a quick getaway?

Tree-house bunkbeds? Parents own space?

I have found it... shhhhh!

Gulliver's Hotel and Splash Zone review

The

Out of the mouths of babes linky is also up.

Come and link up your funny story blog posts!!
smile

JerryLeadbetter Thu 04-Apr-13 14:11:36

One for those interested in fashion/style - as of today I am embarking on the '30 Day Wardrobe Challenge', whereby you have to create a different outfit each day out of your current wardrobe, for 30 days. Today is day one on my blog!

30 day wardrobe challenge

Nanniejo Thu 04-Apr-13 15:41:21

Well, I managed another post this week smile: Is Anyone Listening? 10 Ways To Listen When It?s Noisy!

borninastorm Thu 04-Apr-13 17:04:55
sallyjenkins Thu 04-Apr-13 17:21:57

If you're interested in publishing an e-book or creative writing of any kind then you will find this post interesting

Craftsonsea Thu 04-Apr-13 20:43:12

I am getting a wee bit fed up with this 'spring' rubbish now so am trying to make it summer in my house

This is my post on the Philpott case and why it really has nothing to do with welfare, and everything to do with violent relationships.

Spoonpaws Thu 04-Apr-13 21:31:24

Anyone else have happy memories of den dwelling monsters as a child...?

D is for Dens

Scarfmum Thu 04-Apr-13 22:49:20

Check out my latest blog post on why I'm feeling lucky...http://themumwiththesilkscarf.blogspot.ie/2013/04/Stayathomemum.html

IzzieA Fri 05-Apr-13 07:23:43

'Mummy I Know the F Word.' A sentence no mum of a 5-year old ever hopes she'll hear!

izzieandeton.blogspot.com/

cjfriess Fri 05-Apr-13 08:36:19

While we have been waiting for spring we have been reading A New Home for Little Fox. This beautiful picture book follows two foxes as they discover what kind of homes different animals and birds live in. It's a lovely story for spring smile

RecipeJunkie Fri 05-Apr-13 09:21:26

Any one else doing the 5:2 diet? Here's my 5:2 Friday post This may become a regular thing. One the other hand, it may not. But I have lost 1/2 a stone since half term.

RecipeJunkie Fri 05-Apr-13 09:22:52

I also wrote a post about a lovely local rapeseed oil that I've discovered - all the flavour of olive oil, but none (well not quite as many) of the miles.

Two slightly different blogs today...

The perils of being the only female in a house overdosed with testosterone!

Living with the toilet seat up

An update on our Easter holiday challenge, and a vlog introducing my husband - the best penguin waddler in town wink

Easter Holiday Challenge

JerryLeadbetter Fri 05-Apr-13 14:16:04

Today is Day TWO of my 30 Day wardrobe challenge - pic and post here.

dashoflime Fri 05-Apr-13 15:58:32

Over at my blog I'm taking my baby to meetings

racheyp Fri 05-Apr-13 18:55:34

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

PavlovtheCat Fri 05-Apr-13 20:43:44

Taking Control Back - The Expert Patient Programme

It's been so long since I have posted. I lost my writing mojo properly. Well, I am not convinced I have it back, but I now feel I something useful to say, so, before I update on my first EPP session I am reposting my post about what EPP is...I know technically it's not a post for this week, but can I get away with it? to raise your interest?

Something people with chronic health conditions might find useful.

Jill2 Fri 05-Apr-13 21:35:12

This post was about the fears my daughter and I had when she started a new year at school. Before and After, A Year In The LIfe of You Enjoy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now