Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

(56 Posts)
Nanniejo Sun 31-Mar-13 14:35:19

Happy Easter everyone! smile
Looks like I'm starting the next thread for this week with My Favourite Smells Of Spring

And here is my Silent Sunday

JerryLeadbetter Sun 31-Mar-13 20:06:44

Happy Easter!

A very non-Eastery fashion-related post today as I have found the perfect spring boyfriend coat

Easter posts to follow!

Happy Chocolate Day everybody.

I tried to be clever and schedule several post over the course of the week, but that blatantly failed. So here are the three posts I posted today:

Animal brooches I made
An exhibition by teenage artists
The one where I get to review some free stuff

Nice coat Jerry, no way I could pull it off though!

sonnyandluca Sun 31-Mar-13 23:01:50

I've decided that I don't need any more new music. That's me done. I'm sticking with what I've got.

No more new music ...

Mark, Sonny, & Luca
The Tales of Sonny & Luca

IzzieA Mon 01-Apr-13 09:15:30

Happy Easter everyone...

A special post for Bank Holiday Monday...

'The Latest Craze From the U.S.'

izzieanderton.blogspot.com/

Why we are really enjoying This Easter Monday

Decorating the boy's room is knackering, but totally worth it - check it out!

PigeonPairNell Mon 01-Apr-13 21:55:23

How do non-believing parents explain religious festivals to their children? Here's a post on our atheist Easter

Gusthetheatrecat Mon 01-Apr-13 22:11:13

Happy Easter Monday!
I have just blogged about my girls' dolls bed, which I seem to have ameliorated to a slightly alarming extend. Pimp my dolls bed was the title I considered and rejected. I thought it might get me some quite odd traffic....

MrsNRay Mon 01-Apr-13 22:30:17

Happy no-work Monday! I've done my first review for Mumsnet Review Panel. Woooooop smile) here it is!

plutoniumsox.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/it-turns-out-sun-is-only-hiding-to-make.html

wrestlingalligators Mon 01-Apr-13 22:59:25

Did you know that women with sons die earlier than women with daughters?

I dedicated a morning to science to find out why...

It?s official: Sons are bad for your health

dashoflime Tue 02-Apr-13 14:49:37

My thoughts on the bedroom tax

I blogged about a small swarm of beetles , girls and crafts, boys and balloons.

TheNewson Tue 02-Apr-13 18:41:05

I don't understand why grown women feel the need to strip, parade around and bend over searching for talc.

I mean, who actually uses talcum powder - apart from babies (and me, when I was a Goth, trying to get the Robert Smith look)?

One for you gym bunnies out there!

thenews-on.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/keep-fat.html

Hi, I'm new to Mumsnet and also a new blogger!

This week i am blogging abour what we are getting up to over the Easter Holidays.... save me from the madness!

Play, Talk, Read!

tigeresslady Tue 02-Apr-13 22:07:04

Hello - here is my latest post
https://witteringfromthesofa.wordpress.com/2013/04/02/time-to-tackle-the-threenager/

My first time posting here

RecipeJunkie Wed 03-Apr-13 08:11:20

I didn't make a simnel cake but I did make a fruity simnel tray bake - avoid if you don't like marzipan. And also, a new way to make fish pie. My daughter said she would eat it again. Which is praise indeed. Check it out.

cjfriess Wed 03-Apr-13 08:47:07

The Little Raindrop introduces young children to the water cycle in a beautifully illustrated picture book story.

JerryLeadbetter Wed 03-Apr-13 11:19:41

Thanks bumperlicious - looks a bit wrong on the hanger but on is a dream!

Today's blog post is a recipe for luxury lemon bread and butter pudding

This is the nuts! Ignore the slightly burnt bits on my dodgy photo, this dessert is really delicious!

JerryLeadbetter Wed 03-Apr-13 14:27:32

DCs have been driving me bonkers this morning, so decided to try this craft to keep them occupied- finger paint rainbow trees - went down a treat, worked well with my toddler and baby, kept them apart for a short amount of time!

reluctantsuburbanmum Wed 03-Apr-13 14:59:59

For all those open-minded, super-spontaneous twenty-somethings who are now diary and calendar driven forty-somethings...this is for you....
kerryfisherauthor.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/from-open-mind-to-narrow-mindand-back.html

IzzieA Wed 03-Apr-13 16:26:43

Another disaster from Izzie's kitchen...

'Mint Sauce Pizza' on izzieanderton.blogspot.com/

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now