PLEASE NOTE: All Mumsnetters and Mumsnet Bloggers are welcome to post in this Talk topic but this isn't the place for promoting blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. If you do that here, we may well delete your posts. If you'd like to join the Mumsnet Bloggers Network please do apply: we'd love to look at your blog!

I can't find the original thread...but what *is* this section meant to be about...

(54 Posts)
Tee2072 Tue 26-Mar-13 20:50:27

the conversation sort of died, the thread is way down the list somewhere, and we never really got an answer from HQ.

Anyone still interested in the answer?

fuzzypicklehead Thu 11-Apr-13 20:24:11

I'm already on it. as my husband would confirm if his mouth wasn't full

Tee2072 Mon 15-Apr-13 14:13:35

I actually once 'stole' the code link for MN smilies but I figured I'd get in trouble if I used them some place other than MN.

I can't remember how I figured it out or what I did with it though...

::shoves choc digestive in preschoolers mouth for 5 minutes peace::

grin

Tee2072 Mon 29-Apr-13 19:32:26

Okay, so the announcement was posted.

Has anyone linked to their blogs from the main boards?

Have you had any feedback on doing that?

Hi all,

Read this thread will interest. I have been a little light on my mumsnet trips recently, but that's due to starting working full time and having no time for anything! I used to love sharing posts in the weekly posts thread, and visited it, and the associated blogs linked there, in a weekly glug of blog reading. It was nice to share, comment, and be able to ask other bloggers their thoughts specifically as peers. It's a shame it's use has died down

I have posted a discussion thread elsewhere in Talk today and, even though I knew the rules say I could link to my post this week on the same subject, I didn't. I felt nervous I'd be shouted out of the room for daring to link.

Hoping the new rules will find their feet though, and that both blogging and non-blogging mums-netters can find a comfortable balance on the boards.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now