Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

(58 Posts)

Wow, Sunday evening and no other posts yet. I guess everyone is having too much fun to be blogging.

Anyway, I wrote about Monkey and Me/

CollectorofCookbooks Fri 15-Mar-13 15:59:55

I accidentally made Enormous Cake of Love last weekend

Twitterqueen Fri 15-Mar-13 17:49:24

Memorable 18th birthday present for DD
Oh the trauma! and hours and hours of searching the interweb...

IsBella Fri 15-Mar-13 19:19:26

Here's mine this week, it's about the BBC's extraordinary coverage of the CPS report about false rape allegations herbsandhags.blogspot.co.uk/

Hi ! I feel like a stranger popping my head around a door of a room I used to regularly frequent! Please be kind! Sorry I haven't been around, and hi to anyone who is thinking "who on earth is this then?" (Probably most of you! ;-) )

Life has been full of ups and downs and I have struggled to find my blogging mojo over the last few months. But I am hopefully back, and am revamping the site!

Here's today's thoughts on the School place panic!

Feel free to pop by for biscuits. :-)

Last week DS said Farewell To Speech Therapy

Craftsonsea Sat 16-Mar-13 14:38:41

I've actually done something crafty for once and made this Easter wreath

Egusta Sat 16-Mar-13 15:17:00

Hello!

Sorry Crafts it took me ages to approve your comment on my blog as i have been so crazy busy with work that i have not been on my blog for about 2 weeks. blush.

have just posted a Borscht recipe. Mmmm.... was a particularly good one IMHO. ;-)

eatwithgusto.wordpress.com/

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now