Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

3 things about your blog using Mumsnet symbols.

(6 Posts)
racheyp Fri 05-Apr-13 19:01:03

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Gusthetheatrecat Sun 31-Mar-13 22:38:01

smile I love blogging. I don't post enough, but I am really proud of what I have posted, and sometimes surprise myself when I see how much I've done in what feels like a very short time.
envy I am a bit 'cult' at the moment. Ahem. Which is to say, I would like to become more popular. And I get a bit envious of people whose blogs are doing really well, and especially those that seem to have become high profile very quickly. and those that seem successful when I think they are rather badly written
blush - I am still embarrassed to tell my friends in real life that I blog. Even though when I do, people read it and say nice things about it, and later mention stuff that means I know they go back and read it again.

Hi Aireethinny
Sorry for the late response. I've managed to download a spam plugging as you suggested and hey presto no more spam. So thanks for the fantastic piece of advice thanks

Alreethinny Mon 04-Mar-13 20:42:17

Hello nutrition have you tried installing a pluggin to detect spam on your blog?
Mine was getting clogged at the beginning by spammers, now it just dwells in the spammers folder of doom.

I should have used wine to describe my blog yesterday, as that's what I needed after changing the theme, then trying to get it how I wanted it.

smile I really like creating healthy eating recipes for busy families and sharing them on my blog. I try and blog about current topics like devising a great oily fish recipe for healthy heart month in February and a chinese inspired recipe for the Chinese New Year.

confused I don't understand why I get so much spam mail. I spend lots of unproductive time reading then deleting them; and some of them can be quite rude!

thanks Its great when people post really nice comments about the recipes or the advice I gave. It makes it all worth while

Alreethinny Sun 03-Mar-13 12:43:01

I've often used the traffic light evaluation system with children for feedback purposes: green/happy face, amber/not sure face and red/sad, unhappy face.

Using 3 Mumsnet symbols tell us about something about your blog or blogging.

Mine are:-

smile I have found I really enjoy blogging and writing about various things, haven't ran out of ideas to write about yet, although my blog is a bit of an eclectic mix, which makes it a bit of an odd bod of a blog. I've written posts about some very personal things, which I never thought I would share with anyone, never mind 'strangers on the internet', but which I hope helped highlight the issues involved.

confused When I started my blog I didn't tell anyone I knew in RL. Some of my family and a friend discovered it, the friend in particular was quite mocking about blogs and people who blog. This didn't really bother me, as I said nobody is forcing anyone to read it. What bugs me though, is that they'll comment to me about something that I know I have never mentioned to them in RL, but have written a blog post on. Never leave a comment on the blog though, bloody stalkers!

blush Embarrassed about bringing my blog to people's attention, it feels like I'm pushy and showing off. I keep forgetting to post links on here, feel guilty about boring followers on Twitter with blog post links, so just basically crap at publicising it really. I did manage to embarrass Dd the other day, full wishing the ground would open up mode, when I asked a man if I could take photos of his loaves for a blog post. Everyone, including the man were giving me strange looks apparently, as I took the photos.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now