Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

(74 Posts)
mumsmakelists2 Sun 03-Mar-13 01:23:19

Oooh! I've not been first up before ... v exciting :-)

This week I've rustled up a list of 100 different fruit combinations that I can hide in muffins ...

I'm in awe of all the lovely bump and baby stories at the Friday Baby Shower ...

And I've been thinking about the best ways to use linky parties to grow my blog ...

xx

CollectorofCookbooks Tue 05-Mar-13 11:35:59

The Great Dinner Party Challenge continues: my struggle with new recipes when a fellow foodie blogger came to dinner plus how not to caramelise your Tartes...

Arrrgghh, my post went all wrong. I think this happens when I have more than one wordpress tab open and a previous draft is left open after I publish (which then overwrites it).

Hopefully the link will now work.

I'm eternally grateful for the spring cleaning tips Mumsmakelists

Loving your work Dilly, as always ;-)

RecipeJunkie Tue 05-Mar-13 19:03:03

A lovely quick and easy pudding - featuring raspberries, lemon and almonds. Go On! - You know you want to

PigeonPairNell Tue 05-Mar-13 21:19:26

mumsmakelists2 thanks! Loved your list too, although I doubt I'd ever get the chance to get round to every item...left a comment earlier.

PigeonPairNell Tue 05-Mar-13 21:20:30

Fan of Scooby Doo? Here's why Velma Dinkley rocks

I have two posts, but the main one is about my son being a ninja

wrestlingalligators Wed 06-Mar-13 09:57:22

I wrote an article for Guardian Children's Books about making costumes for World Book Day, so this week's blog is a link to that! (Deserve some time off, right?!)

isabelthomas.wordpress.com/

MmeLindor Wed 06-Mar-13 10:33:05

Is writing worthless?

and World Book Day ideas for dressing up and for home schooled kids

ediblewoman Wed 06-Mar-13 10:57:28

I have two;

The best butter biscuits ever yum yum and the necessity of a store cupboard when cooking frugally here

Pigeon, I live your post on Velma, she always was the best.

landofmakebelieve Wed 06-Mar-13 12:35:21

Was Kate about to say daughter? Was she?! Was she heck. This is my take on it.... smile

castawaywithdreams.wordpress.com/2013/03/06/did-kate-say-daughter-did-she-didnt-she-oooo-or-oh/

SophRunning Wed 06-Mar-13 12:41:03

Hello everyone. Been off here for a while, but now I'm back because I have decided to just give up

AMillionMilesOfFun Wed 06-Mar-13 12:43:22

This week, the boy and I made paper plate picture frames to display our Simpsonised family photos.

cjfriess Wed 06-Mar-13 13:33:09

Have you met Icky Sticky Monster?

TheWombat Wed 06-Mar-13 14:32:55

My latest sewing project (with an ulterior motive).

Heart Pillows for Mastectomy survivors

TheWombat Wed 06-Mar-13 14:37:17

landofmakebelieve you are so right! Hilarious smile

QueenMaeve Wed 06-Mar-13 16:21:42

I'm very pleased with how this lampshade turned out. It cost pennies to make

IzzieA Wed 06-Mar-13 16:32:44

'The Three Stages of Theme Parks,' a post about days out with twin daughters as they've grown up...
As I'm accident-prone and suffer from vertigo..this just adds to the embarrassment...

izzieanderton.com/

Life is full of Firsts and Lasts

singlemarriedmum Wed 06-Mar-13 20:36:12

A few ideas for fun, easy things to make out of unwanted jumpers.
Amazing what you can get out of an old knit!

Luce808 Wed 06-Mar-13 21:10:15

I've not been on for a while, but today I've blogged about the wonderful thing that is dads reading to their children. Booktrust have a campaign about it too.

YoungDebbie Thu 07-Mar-13 10:27:38

If you were a flower, how would you like to be arranged?

This post was inspired by an unexpected bunch of spring flowers from an old schoolfriend:

My New Philosophy of Flower Arranging

with cheery pix of lovely spring flowers!

Babyinthesunshine Thu 07-Mar-13 10:51:30

Easy carrot and cheese muffins for baby led weaning babes or in fact the whole family.

singlemarriedmum Thu 07-Mar-13 10:58:13

Mr Twit's beard saves the day!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now