PLEASE NOTE: All Mumsnetters and Mumsnet Bloggers are welcome to post in this Talk topic but this isn't the place for promoting blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. If you do that here, we may well delete your posts. If you'd like to join the Mumsnet Bloggers Network please do apply: we'd love to look at your blog!

Creating a hard copy of your blog

(5 Posts)
WelcomeOneAndAll Wed 13-Feb-13 20:59:02

Hi all,

I got chatting and realised that alot of my blog would be good in a book for family as it has alot of pics which they'd like. e.g. like a snapfish photo book, or something similar.

To this end I was wondering if anyone had done this and how they did it.

I have lots of entries/posts with heaps of text to accompany the pictures and it is layed out so that they look good on screen (and would be my preferred layout in a book).

I tried exporting from blogger (the program I use to blog) but it just has links to the pages and not the contents nor the text.

Does anyone have any ideas?

I can't help but I think that's a fab idea!

Stitchthis Sat 16-Feb-13 07:35:17

I used blurb. Excellent.

chicaguapa Sat 16-Feb-13 19:22:38

I'm just looking to start a blog for our 2 years living overseas and now I'll definitely make a book from it with blurb. What a great idea! And not too expensive either.

In fact I'm going to dig out my emails from a 5-month travelling trip and turn them into a book now. It'll be my next project. Thanks for the idea!

WelcomeOneAndAll Sun 03-Mar-13 15:52:46

Thank you

I think this is going to get expensive as I have quite a few entries.

Anyone have a cheaper option by any chance?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now