Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

Anyone out there? Come and introduce yourself and your blog!!

(261 Posts)
Craftsonsea Thu 31-Jan-13 09:43:37

Hello, I would love to read more blogs by people on this network and I'm sure others would too! Please introduce yourself and your blog and drop in your url, twitter handle and facebook page so we can all try and find some new things that might interest us! I'll start eh?
I write CraftsonSea which is non pretentious crafty stuff wink sewing, silversmithing, cooking, the odd rant, sometimes a bit of photogaphy or Essex stuff. My facebook page is over here and I tweet at @craftsonsea
Right who's next?

racheyp Fri 05-Apr-13 18:52:34

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

fuzzypicklehead Sun 07-Apr-13 12:30:39

Can't believe I haven't spotted this thread before! I run Re-Creations Project, a community group for people with learning disabilities that helps them build social networks and life skills through "upcycling". Translation: we make awesome crafts from rubbish and sell them to earn activity money.

Our blog is about the project, with a lot of crafting and kid-friendly upcycling projects, as well as contributions from the members. recreationsproject.wordpress.com/

Tandier Sun 07-Apr-13 17:47:21

Hi everyone!

I'm a new blogger and I figured I'd not only come say hey to you all but share my blog with you all also!

http://superbusymum.blogspot.co.uk/

I've also just done my first ever review, so please feel free to pop on over for a wee nosy! Any advice you feel I need about being a new blogger would be greatly received also!

Debs xx

patchpoppy Tue 09-Apr-13 12:21:14

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

patchpoppy Tue 09-Apr-13 12:23:50

patchpoppy Tue 09-Apr-13 12:25:05

patchpoppy Tue 09-Apr-13 12:25:52

These links are not to blogs, they are to sites selling products.

Hello everybody,
I am a German woman living in London and I am out and about a lot with a two year old. I write about everything but mainly about things I do with him. I would like to write blogs about London mothers to share experiences.

DXBMermaid Wed 10-Apr-13 19:52:02

I have only recently started writing. Come over and have a nosy if you like. mermaidinthesand.wordpress.com

PavlovtheCat Wed 10-Apr-13 21:20:27

Hello. My blog is wine can't cure back pain emotional and practical journey of a mum living with chronic pain.

PavlovtheCat Wed 10-Apr-13 21:21:40

Oh and twitter @winecantcureit

amummysview Fri 12-Apr-13 16:14:00

hello I am CJ from A Mummy's View. I blog about being a mum to two girls (2 and 10 weeks). I talk about our days out, experiences, groups and products we like, topical issues in the news, charities I support and now my baby daughter's DDH, she's just been put in a pavlic hip harness to try to correct her hips. I blog at http://amummysview.com and would love you to come and say hi xxx

Hiii,

http://emmak86.blogspot.co.uk/ < This is my blog... I write about myself and my family, my fashion wants, Theres plenty of me baking on there too!

I would love to have some more readers and to have others blogs to have a peek at :D Feel free to have a look x

Celesse Tue 16-Apr-13 11:57:18

Hello, I'm Celesse. I'm new to blogging and have been blogging about life with 2 young kids on a tight budget. www.nommonster.co.uk/

StrawberrySue Tue 16-Apr-13 19:34:43

Hi

I am a new blogger, just been blogging for a month or so. I write about life with young children in the 1990s with cartoons. They didn't have blogs when I were young! I would love to have some feedback so comment away! The address is www.strawberrydragons.com

StrawberrySue Tue 16-Apr-13 19:37:06

Oops should have written www.strawberrydragons.com. Oh well.

HappySnail Fri 26-Apr-13 11:11:09

Hi all, I'm Jackie and I blog about stuff that inspires me - and anyone else - to remember we've still got a life even though we're mums! Lots of tips on being confident, communicating well with kids etc.

I live in the Scottish Borders where it's often cold and wet so drop by with a warm cup of tea, cheer me up and join in the chat at www.unlockthecage.com/news/ and www.facebook.com/FreetoParent. Tweet me at @JackieCharley

MrsMinkface Tue 30-Apr-13 22:25:03

Hello, I'm Natalie and I blog about motherhood generally, but also with reference to my old career in advertising in London. I've done the big move out of the city and into the countryside, and have 2 young boys, so this is really just me musing about it all.

I'm also trying to write more generally, I have a few ideas for a novel and for a sitcom, so who knows, this could be the start of something special...

http://from-e-to-abc.blogspot.co.uk/

playlearn Wed 01-May-13 13:41:06

Hello! Such a great idea, my blog is Play & Learn Everyday, I'm @playlearntoday on Twitter, here's my Facebook page and my Pinterest page.
My blog is about the games, toys and activities that I play with my little boy everyday. He's 18 months old smile

Afamilydayout Wed 01-May-13 19:17:54

Hi
Looking back through the links it's great to see the huge variety of topics that people are blogging about.

I'm a newbie as well - site is www.afamilydayout.co.uk

My kids are both at primary school but they're growing up fast. I started the blog to record our days out, walks and cycle rides so that when they're stroppy teenagers I can look back fondly! Hopefully it will also provide inspiration for other families with ideas for cheap days out.

Thanks for reading
Christine

GinotPrigio Wed 01-May-13 21:02:33

Hi, I just started a new blog about starting a new life in the countryside having moved from London. I am also blogging about all things toddler and parenting related.

www.citytosticks.com

Thanks!

Hi gals.

Rather unusually, I'm a bloke that somehow was welcomed to the blogging fraternity here!

My blog is about the male midlife crisis, dating, (I'm divorced), things I find frustrating, interesting, funny, and occasionally controversial. Though I rarely post anything about my two gorgeous young children.

Unlike a lot of blogs though, this isn't about me, me, me.smile

Please feel free to make comments, get involved, or just to have a go. I don't mind.wink

Blog
mid-life-crisis-man.blogspot.co.uk
Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mid-life-crisis-man

Smo2 Fri 03-May-13 15:01:32

Hello everyone Here's my blog!

Off to read some of yours now!

http://hotelhullabaloo.blogspot.co.uk

xxx

JanString Tue 07-May-13 14:09:00

Hi, Thanks for asking.
My name's Jan and I started writing my blog in January this year, am enjoying writing about my experiences - through travel to teens and beyond. At the moment I am thinking about my youngest child reaching her 18th birthday and realising that Parenthood never ends,it just changes colour!
Is anyone else have similar experiences?

This is my blog www.travelwiththestrings.wordpress.com

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now