Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

Anyone out there? Come and introduce yourself and your blog!!

(261 Posts)
Craftsonsea Thu 31-Jan-13 09:43:37

Hello, I would love to read more blogs by people on this network and I'm sure others would too! Please introduce yourself and your blog and drop in your url, twitter handle and facebook page so we can all try and find some new things that might interest us! I'll start eh?
I write CraftsonSea which is non pretentious crafty stuff wink sewing, silversmithing, cooking, the odd rant, sometimes a bit of photogaphy or Essex stuff. My facebook page is over here and I tweet at @craftsonsea
Right who's next?

PavlovtheCat Sun 24-Feb-13 21:44:14

Hi all, lovely thread, and just what I needed! I have lost my writing mojo and need some new blogs to inspire me. I need to read and not write for a while.

Have checked a few out already and followed some on Twitter. Like some others, I follow blogs easily through twitter so if you link to your posts there I will most likely check out your new posts if I am following you.

I am @winecantcureit on twitter

blog is wine cant cure back pain it's my journey through my (relatively new) experiences of being a parent, wife, worker, wine drinker (not so much of that any more) suffering from severe chronic back pain due to lumbar disc problems. But, like I said, I lost my writing mojo so I am not expecting a huge following grin.

TheLovingParent Sun 24-Feb-13 22:28:29

Hi! I'm a single mum of 7 year old daughter and 6 year old twin boys. I mess up A LOT of the time but love to reflect on it and figure out where I could have done things differently. My ever-loving, caring, supportive fictional friends - The Loving Mother and The Loving Father - help me out with that!

You can see a summary of each blog post at http://thelovingparent.com/blog and find out more at http://thelovingparent.com/about-thelovingparent/.

Hope to 'see' you there!

x

TheLovingParent Sun 24-Feb-13 22:40:17

Bother! My links didn't work. Here they are again:-

Blog post summaries:- thelovingparent.com/blog

More at:- thelovingparent.com/about-thelovingparent/

Fingers crossed that works this time!

Sorry!!
x

TheMummyScripts Mon 25-Feb-13 19:00:37

Hi there, I blog at The Mummy Scripts ... life as a mum to three munchkins, a 4 yr old boy and 2 year old boy/girl twins - life is pretty chaotic and entertaining. I blog about anything and everything related to mummyhood and beyond - I like to think I still retain some of my pre-mummy fancy free life (!). I'd love to hear what you think! Find me on Twitter @themummyscripts and Facebook www.facebook.com/themummyscripts x

QueenMaeve Mon 25-Feb-13 23:19:41

I blog at mum of all trades Hello <waves> I know a good few names on here but quite a few are new to me.

TheWombat Tue 26-Feb-13 10:57:40

Thank you CraftsOnSea! This is just the inspiration I needed to get back to blogging more regularly. This is me: hip optimist: buns of steel, can't get up stairs

I write about baking, knitting, gardening, and wearing lovely things in darkest Devon (with a slightly more serious side order of my learning-to-walk-again journey following major surgery last year).

Yesterday I discovered Pinterest - please join me on there or show me your pinterest sites so I can follow you. It's so addictive!

spicers1976 Wed 27-Feb-13 19:50:36

Hiya everyone. I'm Angela and I blog at http://thelifeofspicers.com

spicers1976 Wed 27-Feb-13 19:51:15

Hiya everyone. I'm Angela and I blog at thelifeofspicers.com

bingeddybongo Thu 28-Feb-13 08:59:41

Hello everyone, I'm blogging as a way to get my head around the fact I'm 9.5 weeks pregnant and find the idea of growing another person inside myself (for the first time) TOTALLY INSANE.

bloodyhellimpregnant.blogspot.de

meemar Thu 28-Feb-13 12:49:21

Hi I'm Marissa I live in Devon with my 3 children, my blog is breakupandshine.com and it offers support and inspiration about how to change your perspective on the end of your relationship to make it the best thing that ever happened to you!

I also have a Facebook page and am on Twitter @BreakUpandShine

Anyone going through a relationship split or divorce is welcome to get in touch - I've been there and got through it for the better smile

Thanks for starting this thread - it's lovely to connect with you all x

scrumpkin Fri 01-Mar-13 08:13:02

Hi smile
I have just started a blog on the trials & tribulations of becoming a full time step mum to 2 children 7 years ago.

Attempting humour, empathy.... It's called "Keeping mum"

Here it is

bessie26 Fri 01-Mar-13 21:12:14

just posting to re-mark my place as this had falled off my 'I'm on' list - off to look at some more lovely blogs now! grin

this is my recipe blog

Babyinthesunshine Sat 02-Mar-13 11:53:54

Hello. I'm a 7 month old British baby living in Dubai. I blog about how I deal with the heat, what to do around Dubai as a baby and other baby stuff. www.babyinthesunshine.com

Sixtiesmax Sat 02-Mar-13 13:47:17

Hi Everyone, What a relief, it's a bit of a head scratch working out how to tell people about my blog, do the twitter thing and move read what everyone else is saying. I wish wordpress were a little more user-friendly!

I blog as wallpaperwoman.wordpress.com and on twitter as @wallpaperwoman

I'm in my 50s and talk about life as an older mum of one and what it likes to feel a bit invisible.

Sixtiesmax Sat 02-Mar-13 13:50:13

Sorry am writing this on my phone and thumbs too big so apologies for bad English above!

Here's a link to wallpaper woman's blog.

chillibite Tue 05-Mar-13 13:28:47

Hi. I'm a stroppy, moody older mum of three who's hopefully finally found my own voice (sort of), tries to enjoy my frantic life (most of the time) and
sticks two fingers up to anyone who tells me what to think or do. (always)

http://whyishersostroppy.wordpress.com/2013/02/17/through-the-eyes-of-a-3-year-old/

rachel19784 Tue 05-Mar-13 18:42:56

Hi I am a blog in my first 6 months so would like to meet and follow more bloggers.My Blog is a Parenting and lifestyle Blog featuring Competitions, Reviews, Life with a Teenager & a 10 Year old,Issues on changing schools, Life with a Police man husband who is always at work,oh and I have M.E too,http://umeandthekids.blogspot.co.uk @MFM_Leeds

Lireal2013 Wed 06-Mar-13 10:49:00

hi there! My blog has just been added to the list. It's about going through the adoption process. It's early days for us at the moment so only a few posts but I do add fairly often, when there's something to write about!

zerotomummy.wordpress.com/

I would love to follow your story, Lireal, and have followed your blog. You sound like a lovely person, and I wish you all the best.

Blimey - that sounded a bit pompous - I'm not that stuffy really! blush

emma7897 Wed 06-Mar-13 16:07:50

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

I think there is a proper section for this sort of request, Emma. And it would be useful if you looked at the instructions below the message box, and put in a working link. Thank you.

redgirl711 Sat 09-Mar-13 22:52:06

www.ruthandrosies.com

I blog about parenting, politics, education, family food, scottie dogs, church, and great places to go with kids, all the different aspects of me really.

www.facebook.com/pages/Ruth-and-Rosies/447057152013246

HippocraticMummy Sun 10-Mar-13 22:44:23

Hi, I'm Laurence. I am a mum to two a Year-1 boy and a 10-month old baby. I am on maternity leave, but I am also a history lecturer in my free time. My field is history of pharmacology. In my blog, I try out some ancient remedies and cosmetics. Find me at www.ancientrecipes.wordpress.com

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now