Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

Anyone out there? Come and introduce yourself and your blog!!

(261 Posts)
Craftsonsea Thu 31-Jan-13 09:43:37

Hello, I would love to read more blogs by people on this network and I'm sure others would too! Please introduce yourself and your blog and drop in your url, twitter handle and facebook page so we can all try and find some new things that might interest us! I'll start eh?
I write CraftsonSea which is non pretentious crafty stuff wink sewing, silversmithing, cooking, the odd rant, sometimes a bit of photogaphy or Essex stuff. My facebook page is over here and I tweet at @craftsonsea
Right who's next?

I'm following you now, BIWI. And I think you are amazing to do what you are doing.

BIWI Thu 14-Feb-13 17:06:20

No, no, no - I'm not at all! blush But thank you.

TrampyPants Thu 14-Feb-13 20:40:34

Hello! I've had my blog for about a month now, it's here

BIWI, I LOVE your blog!

TrampyPants Thu 14-Feb-13 21:23:27

Bloody hell, I wrote more than that, I'm sure!

Anyway, it's a sort of style and beauty blog for plebs who haven't a clue where to start. Like me.

Alreethinny Thu 14-Feb-13 23:30:36

SDTGisAnEvilWolefGenius Thank you for wanting to follow my blog, you certainly aren't dim as you are interested in my blog grin
I've reinstated the widget that I thought was there, so that should make it easier.

gemlou26 Fri 15-Feb-13 10:07:24

Hi, I am Gemma.

I started my blog this week.

It is about mums losing weight after having children. I have a daughter and twin boys, so I have learned a few things about getting rid of my pregnancy weight along the way.

I am really looking forward to reading some of the blogs here, I started to have a look through yesterday, really impressed!

My blogs is at get-a-flat-tummy-mummy.blogspot.co.uk/

taylorswade Fri 15-Feb-13 11:24:57

Hello - I'm Sarah and I blog about those who have found a job they love and how they did it. www.findyourdreamjob.wordpress.com. @dreamjobsarah.

BIWI Fri 15-Feb-13 11:37:28

There are so many blogs to discover. I am doomed, clearly, to start living in my laptop ...

Alreethinny - I have signed up for your blog updates - I still can't see the 'follow' bit - apart from the follow you on twitter. And whilst I do have a twitter account, it has lapsed, alone and unloved for months now.

BIWI Fri 15-Feb-13 12:31:02

<feels sorry for lonely Twitter account>

<< nods >> I am Very Ashamed. sadblush

Great idea, I'm a sahm in my 30's I blog at ooohcrumbs.wordpress.com/ rambling about all sorts, un mumsy fashion, opinions and experiences with the odd review thrown in for good measure. I'm generally found tapping away in my staple uniform if a cardie and biker boots scoffing a biccie! Love finding new blogs to enjoy! ....can also be found on a twitter @Cardies_Crumbs

MSS79 Sat 16-Feb-13 12:17:51

Hi!
I'm Michelle, an American expat living in Surrey, blogging about life with a toddler and new baby on adventureswithgravel.wordpress.com. It covers a lot - travel, recipes, crafts, kid's books and generally trying to raise/entertain/teach my 2 girls. I'm new to Mumsnet, so have quite a lot of blog reading to do!

azulita Sat 16-Feb-13 13:02:14

Hi! I'm Susie. 'A Green Mouse' is my blog - in the Education section. It's for children under 13 and their parents/teachers. I'm making short videos in Spanish and French about pets and other topics which appeal to children. My latest post is about a hamster(!): http://www.agreenmouse.com/quest-ce-que-cest-cest-un-hamster/. I've had lovely comments from teachers and my resources are available on the Times Educational Supplement online, but I'd love to reach out to parents and children who aren't learning languages at primary school as it really helps to start learning a language early in life. I have lovely songs on my website as well, and lots of plans for future resources. I'm @1AGreenMouse on Twitter and my youtube channel is AGREENMOUSE1.

JerryLeadbetter Sat 16-Feb-13 14:30:00

I'm Becky, and I blog about a young(ish) SAHM at the very tongue in cheek younghipandhomely.com

I have general diary posts on our family life (may or may not interest people other than friends and family!), life in London, recipes, making stuff, toddler crafts and activities, bit of fashion, parenting, renovating our house, adult days/nights out, days out with kids etc- to be honest whatever is interesting me on any given day!

Warning- you may find me moaning about lack of sleep at the moment more than you might like

This thread is great- will peruse new blogs tonight whilst drinking wine! smile

JerryLeadbetter Sat 16-Feb-13 14:30:39

*That should say I blog about BEING a SAHM, gah!

MummyVelvet Sat 16-Feb-13 15:53:35

Hey there, I'm Velvet and I have a little boy almost 2. I haven't been blogging too long so i'm quite new and would like to become established! Here is my blog - Fabulous Thoughts of a Thinking Machine - I usually talk about what me and my Little monster get up to and sometimes a random topic or rant but It always features a thought of the day. Anyway, HI!! I hope you enjoy reading and I hope to see you there!

ladymontdore Mon 18-Feb-13 15:40:36

So glad I found this thread. I've just started a blog Today in Mrs George's Kitchen, it's basically about everything I do in my kitchen - cooking mainly! I actually started it last year, then managed to forget the blog name blush password, email etc. I've managed to find them again.

I'd love some feedback - shall I give up now? Blogging is taking me far from my comfort zone!

In the meantime I shall enjoy looking at all these lovely blogs!

Johnatdadbloguk Tue 19-Feb-13 16:02:01

Hi there - I'm John and I blog at dadbloguk.com I write about all aspects of parenting from the father's perspective. As the primary carer for my two kids, however, I do sometimes get a bit militant and write about the gender barriers us men face as fathers. You'll find me on twitter as @dadbloguk and on Facebook www.facebook.com/pages/Dadblogukcom/196653557141290

homebird57 Tue 19-Feb-13 16:24:07

Still very unsure as to whether or not to blog but having a go anyway! Would appreciate feedback!

homebird57 Tue 19-Feb-13 16:24:32

http://homebirdni.blogspot.co.uk/.... and there is the blog!

GrandmaAbson Wed 20-Feb-13 18:05:29

Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum. I've been blogging since December 2010 about my Grandma Abson's (1886-1997) traditional baking. I do talks, demos and book signings and everyone from baking devotees,to culinary nostalgics and those new to baking always enjoy them. I want to promote the idea of traditional home baking like Grandma used to do. Today, I've been talking to visitors to Hodsock Priory Snowdrops in Notts and you can read about it on my Blog www.grandmaabson.com - and there's a recipe each time too! This week it's Rhubarb Crumble.

Hopefully Thu 21-Feb-13 14:57:10

Oh gosh, I have just wasted an hour looking at virtually every blog on this list instead of actually posting an introduction.

I'm an old hand MNer, but mainly loiter in S&B.

I blog over at Applied Style about personal style and pretty much any other lifestyle/beauty/health./fashion stuff that takes my fancy. Mainly I get enormously excited about capsule wardrobes.

Hopefully Thu 21-Feb-13 15:03:50

Oh, and while I'm at it on I'm on twitter too. I'm also on Facebook, but it's really a business page rather than a blog page, iykwim. It's linked from my blog if anyone wants to find it badly enough wink

wrestlingalligators Sun 24-Feb-13 20:26:55

This is a great thread, I've followed three blogs I loved the sound of already!

I'm a children's author and zookeeper to three preschool sons. My blog is somewhat eclectic, from tips on getting published, to Baby boys - not a consolation prize!

I'm on Twitter too @raisingchimps

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now