Please don't promote blogs that aren't in the Mumsnet Bloggers Network. Join the network

(72 Posts)
RecipeJunkie Sun 27-Jan-13 07:11:46

I believe I am first this morning. slow roast merguez shoulder of lamb. Drool.

RecipeJunkie Sat 02-Feb-13 09:05:12

(actually that should be LAST month - January. Sorry)

RecipeJunkie Sat 02-Feb-13 09:04:50

and I hosted 'Forever Nigella' this month, so if you want to see what we cooked to cherish our loved ones with, read all about it here.

RecipeJunkie Sat 02-Feb-13 09:04:01

Last Saturday we had a lovely day out in Stockbridge. Find out what I spent my Christmas money on.

Bustyhellzapoppin Fri 01-Feb-13 21:11:20
CollectorofCookbooks Fri 01-Feb-13 16:37:32
cjfriess Fri 01-Feb-13 15:13:23

Which is your favourite Julia Donaldson / Axel Scheffler book? Their first book
A Squash and a Squeeze has its' 20th birthday this year and I have it recommended on Story Snug today. I'd love to know what your favourites are too smile

oops, it was meant to just say a progress report

A www.conqueringcrafts.com/2013/02/icy-colourful-marbles-progress-report.html progress report on our frozen garden sculptures

lookingfordragons Fri 01-Feb-13 12:15:41

I blog about wildlife and the outdoors. This week we did a short video-review of our new John Deere sledge - lots of fun.
mumblog.net/?p=1334

gardeningmum Fri 01-Feb-13 11:44:15

Your Opportunity to design a family friendly garden for Hampton Court Flower Show

out2playinthegarden.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/opportunity-to-design-garden-for.html

It's a waiting game. Offers Day is only one month away

PetiteRaleuse Fri 01-Feb-13 08:44:49
YoungDebbie Thu 31-Jan-13 22:47:28

Just in time for the deadline - no, not my tax return (that was two days early - woohoo!) but my blog entry for confused.com's competition about gadgets to reduce the stress in your life:

Stressing the Importance of Gadgets

I sooooo want to win! Anyone else entered this one? I suspect they've been inviting other bloggers on the Mumsnet list...

DS2 has a new favourite book, so it's just as well the rest of us like it too...

A Place to Call Home

thelastslayer Thu 31-Jan-13 21:43:56

Hi everyone! I've been out of the blogging loop for a while but have finally written something tonight! Out of my head please!. I don't think I'll be posting on here for a while as I'm feeling an urge to get back to blogging for myself. Will do my very best to check in on everyone else's posts thought smile

carovioletfizz Thu 31-Jan-13 20:32:24

Here's my latest, a little bit of opinion on being a stay at home mum combined with a book review and a word about my new favourite TV show! Here

hz Thu 31-Jan-13 17:49:21

Anyone else think that there should be more campsites that allow campfires?

yellowfieldscamping.co.uk/2013/01/31/why-arent-there-more-campfire-campsites/

doradoo Thu 31-Jan-13 17:16:18
PetiteRaleuse Thu 31-Jan-13 13:59:43

I have blogged today about making new year resolutions a little later, and why I'm more likely to stick to them pint-sized-rants.blogspot.fr/2013/01/why-from-now-on-i-will-make-my-new-year.html?m=1

Craftsonsea Thu 31-Jan-13 10:57:56

I've done a DIY on making candles in vintage teacups complete with the cleaning instructions!

heathibiza Wed 30-Jan-13 20:05:25

I got married last year with our six kids as my entourage. (!) It was a lovely day but not without the odd hiccup. I would love to hear about anyone else's wedding day . The good ,the bad and the ugly all welcome smile
mamasblogtime.com/?p=206

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now